AWESOME COMPANY

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jul 4, 2017 at 3:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good afternoon Acorda!

You are an awesome little company; invested in it.

How's the NDA for levodopa inhaled coming along?

I heard there is also talk about a possible M&A with another Parkinson's-focused company?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good afternoon " investor"

Things are awesome! Our reformulated LD is the hottest thing going and the FDA is so impressed based on feedback from my "doctors" that we might not even have to file it. To top it off, the patent office is so impressed they are going to extend our patent life for 20 years due to all the good we do for patients.

This is going to bring in billions of dollars, especially in Paraguay, which is a huge market for new drugs!

Don't believe the merger talk. We are the best of the best of the best and no one can touch us.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW!!!!

I am going to buy more ACOR shares

Great news.
    Didn't know one can sell a drug before filing
    You guys are really smart cookies, indeed!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! LMAO! What a joke Acorda is.
    A joke, a lie, a sinking ship!
    Yes - buy and watch your dollars shit the bank,
    Why did the shares tank? Why were people let go? Why did we lose patent? Why is the launch team a shittin farce? I was let go and now work for another biotech.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO LMAO I'm an ass pirate and a crap packing C0)0N/ SP)ICK stud.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is not a little company, but a GREAT company

That's why it keeps winning awards after awards for being a great place to work at.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ya mean the awards ya'll lobby for? Yes - aren't many small bio-techs in NY. You win by default. People also lie on surveys b/c they are afraid they at being tracked. Come on. Why don't you try and keep your people who were either let go OR are leaving. Why not try and really hold people accountable. Why not actually run ACOR like a business huh?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACOR is more than a business - it is our lifestyle. When you find a true leader, like Ron, they are recognized not just at the Company level but with National and International recognition. We know that anywhere in the world when people say "Biotech" two words that always come up are "Ron" and "Acorda". He is the man and we are his people

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't know if you are a floater or a sinker, but I sure know you are one big turd that definetely needs to be flush out of Acorda.

This is a great company with solid leaders, stop your negative rant full of fake facts.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AMEN to that!
    He is a Rock Star!!!!
    Our demi-God

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Every over-inflated ego needs lemmings to keep it afloat.

Glad to see you have found your calling.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Interesting:

A lemming is a small rodent usually found in or near the Arctic in tundra biomes.Lemmings are subnivean animals. They make up the subfamily Arvicolinae (also known as Microtinae) together with voles and muskrats, which forms part of the superfamily Muroidea, which also includes rats, mice, hamsters, and gerbils.

Always turn the BS at CafePharma into a learning opportunity!

Now, you anti-Ron anti-Acorda Fake Post generator stop it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good for you. You didn't have to pay Ancestry.com to find your family. I won't make a big deal about gerbils and liberals.....

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Someone (all the posts above) glorifying himself is as bad as our POTUS tweeting about himself. Laughable!
    Acorda = a lifestyle? No wonder the stock is in the shitter. Glad like many I am interviewing to get out.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone has a moment when their true colors shine through. Some collapse and run away while others stand tall and march forward. I know that someday my children will be born and they will ask me about when my moment came. They will want to know what decision I made. They will be proud that I was one of the few, the brave, the strong who stood by Ron and built a Company for the ages. Our sciene is brilliant, our plans are superb, our success is guaranteed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is Acorda a business or Ron Cohen's cult? Based on some of the posts here I am wondering if some of you hydrate with anything other than ron's kool-aid.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great company indeed with an awesome tasting cherry Kool-Aid

Love working here
    Stop critiquing us.
    Let's continue to be the most successful BioTech company in NY State and Best Place to work

Thanks Ron for the opportunity to improve patients lives

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RC gives us a sense of economic security. Having seen the banter here I as a recent hire LOL when I read the moronic posts blasting our man RC. And also his team of leaders who figger out how to make us rich. I never made this much at my last pharma company.