AWESOME COMPANY

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jul 4, 2017 at 3:15 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wait...someone is basing teachable moments for their as-yet unborn children's on..this???

To the recently posted comment about whether it's a cult - does this answer your question?

Either AI is running amok or hapless teens are having some fun, but this is not - repeat, NOT - a credible forum by any measure (except for the sober views of the company).

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, I'm sure your liberal spawn will be impressed that mommy was a cult cheerleader.

Why don't you speed up your contribution to the good of all mankind and join the sea org. I think Tom Cruise could use another lacky or two.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Past hires are all well underwater in their options for the past 6-7 years; not worth staying, if you looking to get rich

New hires, this is the time to join Acorda and ride the Rollercoaster to the 40s. If Acorda offers you a job, take it! You will make lots of money.

However, Best that could happen for us investors is that the company is sold in the mid-30s and we walk away with some gains.

Wishing that Acorda was like Regeneron; but, that will never happen. Regeneron leadership is really really smart; Acorda is solid, but not at the same level. Glad that I also bought Regeneron, sold some, and now wife is driving a nice red Ferrari ;-)

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh you arent even the best in Westchester county, that would be Regeron.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Regenerates get free nards.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Idiots

This is indeed an awesome company and a greater one in months to come!