Awesome news for the 50 and over crowd!

Discussion in 'Centocor Ortho Biotech' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2014 at 7:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They are going to beat the shit out of you old people in till you learn to fight for your selves. So far the score is MH 38 old people zero.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I the score is more like 138-0. Why do we have so many special interest groups at JnJ but they still treat older reps like dirt? Why isn't there a group for senior reps? We should form one before we are all gone.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I disagree. When Marti stands in front of us and speaks, I can imagine what it must have been like to stand in the crowd when Martin LUther King spoke. She is just so charismatic and inspiring. I wish we could get recordings of our leadership speaking at meetings so I could play them for my family.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I know. Someday I want to be able to tell my grandchildren: I knew them. I actually worked for them. I was a JBI IS. And that meant something.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The Joker says: For your entertainment pleasure, we present "The Marti the Magnificent and her Band of Babbling Brown-nosed Baboons!"

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you see unbroken? Read the paper.. Read the paper.. You do not do as you are told...you must be punished...you are to be removed from the light of management. You will not be able to chant with the trained monkeys.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Welcome to the world of JNJ companies! Force employees to attend "diversity" education classes and point out that diversity is only about race and gender in the JNJ corporate world. JNJ doesn't have a clue about diversity and managing people.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JnJ beats the hell out of the over 45 crew. They beat the fuck out of them every chance they get; bad raises, no future, no promotions, no recognition. Just a management team that trash talks them constantly. It's not only unprofessional, it's supposedly illegal but not in the Untied States.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Correct. But then there's karma.