Awesomeness at Castle!

Discussion in 'Castle Medical Labs' started by Anonymous, May 25, 2015 at 7:45 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have been a substantial contributor to this website but now reflecting on it I feel like it has taken a turn that I did not intend. I think that there are some awesome people who work at Castle who truly love their job. I also think that Scott is a visionary who has tried to create a positive workplace for everyone. He does incredible things for the employees that he does not have to do. He has all the money in the world and could just walk away. He doesn't have to do all the nice things he does for everyone. He doesn't need the headache. Thank you Scott.

The sales department has been a travesty for those of us who are outside of the pain prescription bubble in the South. I am embarrassed by the personal attacks on people. On the Castle side the "happy sales representative's" taunting and immature defense of the sales department is equally embarrassing . If he/she represents the culture of Castle then I wouldn't work there for any amount of money. Remember life comes in waves for all of us and you will be on the low end at some point and I would never taunt you or make fun of you.

I hope that the sales department is reorganized and things work out for all of those who are presently there. You have to remember when you are a sales representative you are the face of the company and you are not only responsible for your job but the livelihood of the people who work there as well. That is a big responsibility. I have never contributed to this site in an effort "to take down Castle." I learned from this experience. At times it wasn't pleasant but I made some great friends. I did struggle after I was dismissed and I do not wish that on anyone else. Please make some changes.

I have certainly moved on and I am going to stop contributing to this post but I am so glad I had a place to voice my opinion.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I wonder how the people who work at corporate are feeling?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I still work at castle in the lab and we are mostly happy with our job. a few employees want a raise thoughz