AWFUL COMPANY

Discussion in 'Reckitt Benckiser' started by Anonymous, Aug 23, 2013 at 10:23 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Never better said.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Good morning. Thank you for the reminder. Yes, I have fantasies about putting my toilet plunger in my car, for next mger ride along. Hoping to catch him with mouth open, spewing his usual crap about people and shove that mother clear down to his rectum.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All anyone had to do, was pay attention. Connect the dots. You didn't need to hire an entire team of Pharma dweebs to tell you what was and continues to go on RIGHT UNDER YOUR F IN NOSES. Damn. Give it up on spending money hiring people from pharm to fix what a 6th grader could see is wrong and needs fixing. Shit, wake the f up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I interviewed sometime ago on the on the West Coast. A chubby little guy with dirty shoes asked the questions while some old guy, an Astra Zeneca V.P reject sat on the couch.

I could not concentrate on the questions. I could not get my head around the fact this old dis engaged and out of date executive from the Phoenix region was brought on board. Of the thousands of people displaced, they chose this tool to fly around and eat lunch buffets for 200,000 a year. Sad. Welfare actually.

Dumb as a box of rocks, but hey! he had lots of jargon and arrogance. Perfect for the industry.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

And, he loves to sleep with the CL's.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

hints? who you be talkin bout Willis?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The company is outstanding. Its the people, minus the few decent ones, that keep churning sewage.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You're an idiot.

A company is literally the people who work there. If the people who work at a company are garbage, then the company is garbage.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only an idiot and someone who either doesn't work at all, was fired or doesn't work here, would call the people who work here garbage. We are a group of committed professionals, unlike you, who spend our time doing what a lot of people cannot and would not do. Saving the lives of the many opiate dep. people in this country is an admirable vocation, but you, all you do, is act like a juvenile stuck at 14.

As professionals we don't usually engage in name calling like children. However, there are exceptions. Not all the people we work with act like professionals or adults, but they are in the minority. You on the other hand, deserve to be called an idiot, also known as a stupid person, a fool, ass, halfwit, dunce, dolt, ignoramus, cretin, moron, imbecile, simpleton.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Saving the livees of the many opiate dependent people in this country" ?

You truly sound like an idiot when you say that.

First, YOU are not saving anyone's life.

Second, Suboxone IS an opiate.

No one is being saved from opiate dependence with Suboxone.

Before Suboxone, they were dependent on an opiate: heroin.
    On Suboxone, they are dependent on an opiate: Suboxone.

Do you understand? Good.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Above poster is a moron who has no clue as to how this medication works, the lives it has saved and doesn't want to know. There is much documented evidence of the success our med and the lives it has saved, weaning people off opiates. Daily, we get feedback from physicians and families of people who have been able to get completely off full agonists. Oh, that's right, you haven't a clue as to what that is and how it differs from a partial agonist. More importantly, you don't care, because it would undermine your foolish remarks here.

I'm highly suspicious of a competitor posting, due to continual posting with extremely limited knowledge.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

RB is an amazing company, doing I credibly good stuff, with core values that should be repeated and immulated throughout the industry. That said, there are a few disgruntled former employees who want to bring it down.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and there are MANY in the industry who want to bring it down. Competitors whom you should be more concerned with, than former employees. Not sure how it benefits you to continue to use former employees as your scapegoat, but you will continue in part, because it is part of the programming here. People who remain within the script instilled here or rather the programming, are quick to use former employees as their sounding board, when in reality, they need to look at competitors who have a vendetta that is mounting.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey moron! those competitors you're warning about...ARE your former employees

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah thanks Shaun - you can sit down now with your core principles. An ingenious tactic used when needed to shut people up, justify unfair performance reviews, and give execs escape from treating employees fairly.

Bye bye

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

To all APs blaming former employees...may be the case that there are disgruntled former employees but that doesn't take away ANY of the facts that there are major issues with the management from ABMs up to the top. Incompetency runs rampant which leads to desperation to save your job which leads to where many are at today...
    I see and hear very day examples of This company allows intimidation, lying and non compliant behavior by turning a blind eye. It all comes full circle though! People stay while looking or like me because despite all of that(which should not be allowed) the drug is a miracle worker and it saves lives.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

A box of rocks can be very useful.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Guiding principles........hahahahahahahahahaha!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your utter ignorance of scientific facts is astonishing. There is a huge difference in the action on the body between a full opiate agonist and subxone, which had naloxone added. Second if your crush Suboxone to inject it, it's rendered ineffectual. Got that? Second, you do not swallow Subxone unlike full agonists, nor can you crush and snort. It's ingenious combination and action, make it COMPLETELY different because it's a partial opiate agonist. You don't care, because your main point is to spew whatever someone has fed you and you think you sound smart. You are a half witted fool, with an agenda to puss someone off. Last and not least it has to be taken sublingual, though I doubt you know what that means. It tastes very bad, minimize any desire to want to stay on it very long. Finally, weaning off a paralegal agonist is far easier and more tolerable and mire successful than trying to get off full agonists such as oxycontin, heroin, methadone and the like. The good people who sell this med, work hard to educate idiots like you. You clearly have never met the addicts whose lives have been saved and whose families are eternally grateful for the clinical liaisons who got the message through thick headed people, that opiate addicts now gave a choice, a choice to get off opiates altogether and in combination with proper counseling are now living full and prosperous lives. The pain med and methadone industry are the ones you should direct your vitriol to. Unlike you, I've sat in a room of opiate addicts whose lives have been saved directly as a result of a rep convincing multiple primary care docs to screen for addiction, get patients into treatment and counseling early. What a shame you missed our on a lot of tears, hugs and the real story on thus miracle treatment option. Yes, I've met people like you and listened to your ignorant rants. You do your best to undermine Suboxone and make addicts and their families think there is no hope. God help you. Even doctors, nurse and counselors get way out there, twisting in their thinking by some pissed off pain med company, methadone rep, and Nan once you get a little info and half truth you bloody run with it. I'm sitting here right now with someone whose life had been saved. Mine.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Spelling issues aside, well said AP. I liked the company, the job, but some people made me sick. Seriously mental ones were so over rated. The new fresh hottie on the block, got them all worked up at meetings. Mostly the flirty desperate ones. Then, when they couldn't charm the pants off their docs or upper mgmt., they'd go on a dating site, pick a sucker, get preggers, pop a pup and that was their M.O. all along. Just wanting to bag some fool for their money and baby makin. That's what they valued , a giggling cougar on a mission. Look out fools. The little woman at home might take offense.