AZ HQ Sensoring Posts?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, Sep 8, 2017 at 6:07 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone else notice the posts predicting departures being deleted by site admins right before internal communications go out?

Looks like our HQ source may know too much, or is jut very good at guessing.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They were wrong every time, and you're a lonely fuck face fired fraud f ag.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stick around HQ troll. Things are about to get crazy next week.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100% correct on personnel predictions. All of which have been deleted by site admins. AZ lawyers working overtime?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ruud is pissed that his hammer is making the news before it is news. There is a bounty on the HQ leak. $50 OCT points for the CP troll who successfully exposed the leak.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OP: The correct word is "Censor", not "Sensor". With an IQ level like yours, no wonder we are where we are as a company. Signed: Merriam-Webster

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be nice to the snowflake

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Snowflake,... more like a Effin Moron!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HQ source here. I am just sharing the most believable rumors. There are very few secrets in Wilmington but not all rumors are true. Most of the deletions are actually done by the people named in the post. News Flash, Leadership monitor this site to see if anyone is exposing their incompetence or unpopularity.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

maybe AC in GA will just acknowledge she is hot and cooperate on field rides!!! Role play A, role play!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

OMG!... Just reading this shit... Happily retired AZ rep here... You people are correcting spelling and punctuation on this post?!?!?! Jesus Christ .... You need to get rid of the DUMB FUCKS!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Happily retired? I don't think so. The tone of and the language you used in your post are very telling of your immaturity, lack of genuine experience and professionalism.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you are on CP because you are so professional?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok, point taken. However, can you name one person at AZ who is professional? I'm sure you'll claim yourself, but really.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The cardinal rule at AZ is not to trust a single person. Don't trust your manager or manager's manager. Don't trust your peers or counterparts. And first and foremost, never answer a direct question from anyone above PSS. These people will use anything you say against you if needed or some will do it just for fun. They will say, "I heard you can't trust so and so, what do you think?" Do not answer.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes... Happily retired... Lots of money.... Put my time in. I'm rich and your a poor soul stuck in the shit storm I was able to cash in on. Good luck my little pretty! Cause it's not looking too pretty for you! Who's the one with lack of experience? You're the one who lacks genuine common sense and integrity. Now go back to you're senseless catering job.... While I enjoy my retirement!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took a package in 09 and invested it all at near the bottom of the stock market following the crash and made millions when the stock market recovered. I couldn't have made this much money if I had continued to work for another 15 years. Those of us that timed it right made out like bandits. Anyone leaving AZ today and looking to invest their separation pay, all I can say is good luck.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

who cares?!