Aziz = coward

Discussion in 'Avanir Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Nov 16, 2017 at 1:01 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The first 5-10 minutes of the call Aziz spoke of what is best for the customer, and best for patients, -- how do job cuts accomplish that?--They don't, you just talk shit because you don't have the leadership ability to speak the truth. Aziz also spoke of reps that currently have large geographies, a lot of windshield time, and the need for efficiency and increased frequency etc.. once again, things that do not equate to cutting head count. Just speak the truth you coward. Today's cuts have nothing to do with making geographies more efficient from a time and call frequency standpoint. Today's events have nothing to do with what is best for customers/patients. Have the balls to tell it like it is. Today's events are about trying to right the ship from a business standpoint, and cut costs. To be more efficient strictly from a financial standpoint. Which is totally understandable, and what companies are supposed to do. Why be afraid to speak the truth? The difficult job in making these cuts is to better align Avanir for success and profitabilty in the future. There will be people losing their jobs today, and unfortunately it is a decision we have to make in order to try and turn a profit. Just say it pussy. Anyone still at Avanir after today will have no confidence in the leadership and honesty of Aziz.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed, how are these changes better for the customer lol , there not.
    Also how did they determine who
    got cut, seems like it was based
    mainly on geography not performance.
    A person from our NAM team is ranked
    in the top 10 for PClub and was displaced, makes no scense.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He is a coward indeed. This company absolutely sucks. I hope CNN reaches out to people now. The dirt I have on this company would send chills down your spine.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do share...

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Cleanse yourself...put all the dirt out!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. Not going to do your work for you. This cyber research and one sided reporting spells associate degree. With that, you are not qualified to work here.

Put your ramen down. Get away from face time because you are naked from the waist down and that is creepy. Go get a job. A real job. One that requires effort and social skills.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'll do it for him/her. This company is the biggest off label pushing, chart reviewing, psychotropic meeting, company I've ever seen. I work at a facility where we barred Nuedexta reps. The LTC reps are constantly attending monthly meetings with staff where names of patients and charts are being talked about (HIPAA violation). Reps go behind nurse stations and look at charts. I bet CNN and patient's families would love to know that. The reps answer....just put anyone on Seroquel or Depakote on Nuedexta....if it works, just titrate them down off those other meds. The reps can lie all they want but I've seen the one in my city fill out prior authorizations before the administrator finally kicked him out. And I love how the rep also downplayed quinidine. No offense, but you're a pharma rep with zero medical school. If a 90 year old patient has a heart condition, on multiple , and the doctor is leary of QT, then let them order the ECG. Your prescription order can wait until they are medically cleared to take the med. Go tell your managers and your greedy ass company that we don't care about your numbers. Bribe us with food all you want. It's pathetic what the guy does.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let’s face it, no pattern in who they axed & who they kept. It wasn’t based on seniority because they got rid of people with 7 years and people with 1 year. The people they got rid of were not just the bottom performers or small volume territories a lot were ranked higher than people they kept and many were pclub winners. This whole thing was not about serving customers better or making less windshield time but nice try Aziz, just trying to stop the bleeding and save a few bucks before the DOJ get enough evidence to shut them down and they will. Why do you think Otsuka brought in all outsiders to run this dump? So when DOJ finds what they are looking for they can lie again and say that all the people involved aren’t here anymore even though the ceo, lawyers and vp know that most of the sales isn’t PBA it’s off label, guess they haven’t looked through the Texas directors personal phone from when he was a manger because he’s still here. Sorry if you lost your job today but it is a blessing in disguise, things will get a lot worse especially once all the “displaced” people start talking to the media, going to be ugly.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes put everybody on Seroquel because it’s indication is for schizophrenia &
    Bipolar and we know all the nursing home patients have those 2 disorders.
    Also seroquel has a black box in
    the elderly patient that says may
    Cause death. Not to mention Seroquel
    causes major sedation which is
    why some doctors use it for sleep, lol
    So tell me again how bad Nuedexta is,
    and by the way Nuedexta has No Black
    Box warnings.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gosh, that’s some anger right there. Unfortunately, there’s probably some truth based on rumors we’ve all heard about LTC, bad numbers make some people desperate. Also unfortunately, a lot of the people who allowed or directed those actions aren’t here anymore and perfectly innocent hard working people are paying the price. Also the food isn’t to bribe you, if only it were that easy; the need to bring in meals and snacks was created by all the doctors, homes and practice administrators who have limited time with reps to lunch or another meal or snack time but we get it, there’s a lot more of us out there these days, you can’t see us all and thanks to non-pharma bs, you are busier than ever.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And you think your bogus numbers that 1 in 3 patients have PBA? I read your packet you leave the facility. You can twist all you want this disease state is prevalent, but it isn't. Great that Nuedexta doesn't have a black box warning.....they'll have one soon enough after the DOJ finishes their job. Your crappy pipeline of drugs are lightyears away. Once the other companies get a true agitation indication, your company is over.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bingo!! My top writing Psych and Psych NP use Nuedexta 95% off label for agitation and give a PBA diagnosis because they have to, not because they believe in the disease. Also, a lot of nursing homes use the drug for sexual disinhibition and chart "PBA symptoms" from the page 2 gray boxes after being "educated" by the rep. This isn't what happened in the past with reps and managers who are long gone. It's happening now!! And will keep happening tomorrow until the DOJ finally lowers the boom

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ah, Nudexta, is never going to
    have a black box warning, remember
    it’s only cough syrup.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Couldn't have stated it better myself.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stop complaining
    You’re getting two months pay and insurance
    For sitting home on your fat butt

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thanks, you must be a Aziz kool
    aid drinker. That whole new Avanir
    management team is a bunch of liars.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm the OP. I started the thread. I kept my job. After listening to Aziz talk shit on the first teleconference (and then two conference calls) talking about things that were complete falsehoods regarding the cuts or realignment, the guy has zero credibility and zero leadership skills. I'm looking elsewhere.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What did he say the next day on the aftermath call?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just so you know, the dude is a liar. He lied to the entire company last week when he said they still don't know exactly when the realignment would be finalized. I work at corporate and everything was done when he said that. He had an email sent out the very next day mandating all managers fly out to Aliso the following Monday. Everyone at home office can't stand him. He has little man syndrome and now thinks because KP in HR brought him over (they worked together at Allergan) that he is high and mighty. I am sick over his deceit and now he wants the home office to have a holiday celebration in Dec at Disneyland. Wow. Come in and lay good people off then spend money you've screwed them out of to take us to Disney. A simple office get together would have done, you prick.