Back in the field

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2020 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Offices that were open for samples and lunches last month are now shutting down again. This isn’t good news for any of us, corporate or field. If I get one doc in person, I think that’s a lucky day.

anyone else having offices go backwards lately?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, everyone has. This isn’t surprising, what’s your point?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

100%... I wonder if there is this much pressure for our new CNS division counterparts be out in physical offices

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Truthfully? I’m worried for our jobs in the near term and how this whole mess is going to permanently impact the way offices interact with reps in the long term. They’ve made it this long without us, why would they need to allow us back in when (if) things ever go back to normal?

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

For the free lunch

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So I guess going back into the field is now mandatory?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were dumb enough to start sending them free lunch if they agreed to a phone call so they no longer have to see us. This was a huge mistake

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your right we should have driven our car through the front door while armed and demanded to see the doctor.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

nope you can do a teams call from 8:30-5 while some creep watches you make phone calls. The company is that desperate to justify an RD’s role and give them something to do. Reallyyy desperate. This company looks like such a joke and people laugh at us.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

RDs are a joke. They bring ZERO value to the table and they are freaking out now. Typical middle management being useless. I’ve asked this before and I’ll ask again: what value do RDs bring to the company? Our coverage sucks. It literally sucks and you expect us to grow? We will be lucky to maintain market share ( which we are not)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Especially new RD’s who got promoted strictly because no one else applied. These kids can barely sell their way out of a paper bag and we are expected to...LEARN and GROW under them? Give me a break. These kids are still living in their parents basement and can’t even tie their own shoes. Nothing but a distraction keeping us from doing the jobs we were hired to do. They create busy work to justify their unnecessary position.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How long do you think it will take for these newly hired RDs to realize no one worth a cent applied for those jobs for a reason?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree! I’ve had way more selling years than my RD and I’m supposed to take their advice? It’s really disrespectful! My RD wants to justify his job by literally making things up. It’s sad and funny at the same time. BTW, no offices will allow my manager back in. Maybe it’s time for RDs to start looking for other real sales jobs.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My new RD is completely clueless. He lies to us as a team too, been proven time and again when we all talk to each other or people on other regions. He’s an HR nightmare and will screw up big time I’m sure it’s only a matter of time. The only thing I’ll ever learn from him is what not to do. And the only thing he’s ever done for me is reaffirm my decision that I never want to be an RD. If just for the fact that Id be associated w this clown. He’s so embarrassing. I’ll never let him in an office w me.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

my new RD never sold trokendixr as a rep without a migraine indication. Please - impart your wisdom on me, you’re clearly a selling genius hahahaha

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I have so many embarrassing RD stories with offices that if I write any of them he will know. But the moral of the story is, they are truly EMBARRASSING and I will not have them in offices anymore!! They serve NO PURPOSE and it’s a matter of time before they are no longer needed.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’ve been back in the field a few days a week since we were released. Has something changed? What do you mean it’s now mandatory?

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your RD is going to ride with you either virtually or in person. So an 8:30-5pm virtual meeting where they will watch/listen to every call you make. Then they will resume 2 day rides after that.

Once again, a poor decision from Supernus leadership. They have to justify those RD salaries somehow.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not surprising one bit. Leave it to Supernus.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I can only imagine how this is going to go.

*1.5 hours into teams meeting*
    RD: So what are you doing now?
    Rep: I’m texting this girl in my number 82s office to see if they need samples
    RD: did you sell her on the 60% patients missing out on TXR?
    Rep: *to self - no, I didn’t because I’ve been calling on them in person for 5 years and it’s ridiculous that you think this new message flow is somehow different from the one we have been saying for at least the last 4”
    *to RD* I sure did! And she agreed that there are TONS of patients who could be missing out on an *to self - overpriced, extended release version of an outdated molecule* option that NEED Trokendi! She is going to call everyone on her list for the next two weeks coming in on Topamax (4 people) and let them know about this ASAP! She said most of them are Medicaid or Medicare, but we all know with a simple letter of necessity, those are no problem!!
    RD: That’s awesome! So what are you doing next?
    Rep: Texting a girl from my number 83s office to see if they need samples.