Back in the field

Discussion in 'Supernus' started by Anonymous, Jul 28, 2020 at 9:13 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is the best comment on here !!

RDs are worthless. ZERO VALUE.
    Imagine, you are following someone who does not want or need you, you go in offices that literally hate you, and you bring zero value. And as soon as you leave the rep, that rep texts everyone in their phone to talk smack about that ride. What a job!! Did I mention you bring zero value? Also losers haha

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

also your entire team talks about you on a text thread you’re not on (yes every single rep) and we know when you lie and try to sell us using someone else’s “buy in” to your latest worthless initiative. You lose even more credibility every time you lie bro.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This ^ Hahahaha you just won the Internet sir.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The biggest problem is Supernus just doesn't know how to gauge the temperature in the room. This will do more harm in our offices than good.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with all of you. But to play devil’s advocate, there is an argument to be made that this micromanagement being forced on RDs is needed. Those of us who actually do our job well don’t need this oversight. That said, there is definitely a decent portion of the sales force not doing our job well and need this oversight to make the in person calls/dials/texts/zooms they need to. If you are doing your job it’s an annoyance. If you aren’t it’s an annoyance plus a kick in the butt that helps all of us as a company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see your point but the approach from Supernus is all wrong. Sitting on a teams call for 8 hours to watch a rep make phone calls screams “I don’t trust you, you are not a trusted professional, I need to babysit you.” Our jobs have changed bc of the environment we face in this pandemic. RD’s and upper management need to adapt too. It’s unrealistic and a waste of everyone’s time to have 2 day ride alongs every few weeks at this time. Not only is it not helpful but it’s highly distracting and takes away from us doing our jobs at a time when the field is already stressful. It’s doing the opposite of what it’s intentions are and the geniuses at Supernus just don’t get it. Really just sad. They’re going to lose a lot of good people before 812 over this nonsense. Hope it’s worth it.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

imagine getting on your soap box because your new RD never promoted TXR off label. Being able to sell TXR off label does not make you a good rep

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i think we have identified the RD in question now ^^^^^^

imagine thinking that people who were successful at this company before we had a migraine indication had to sell off label to do so. False. We had to sell using extremely limited resources/data. And we made it work. I never sold off label and I have been very successful over the years at Supernus. Don’t let the few reps calling on weight loss etc who made it to PC dissuade you from acknowledging the true hard work the majority of us did.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They never said anything about selling off label. Imagine being so delusional you make assumptions that are inaccurate. Being with the company for a couple of years (your first gig in Pharma) does not give you experience to lead a team. And clearly they don’t get any kind of training beyond how to approve expense reports. Some of these new guys think the way to win is by being super pushy aggressive reps and if you don’t fit that mold you’re going to be micromanaged until you do. It’s just a horrible game plan and we will lose in the long run.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this^^^
    What do they DO to these RDs in training??? It’s like they come out completely different (and not for the better) people! Brainwashing on a whole other level!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Name one other company that is doing this. Most still aren’t even letting reps back in the field yet, but ours wants to have an excruciating video call from 8-5 with us to watch us call our offices ??? This is absolute absurdity.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don’t forget in addition they want “all time high” numbers in call averages. Don’t care how stressed the sales force is or our offices are. Great way to lose what limited access we have.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

no one else is doing this. Especially not with products nearing the end of their lifespan. Some companies have the flexibility to ride on their earnings but apparently Supernus does not. We have to keep “filling the funnel”.
    Question: if our products were so great and coverage didn’t pose a significant issue - why are people constantly coming off our products?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The house of cards are finally falling. Rockville you ain’t seen nothing yet. Q4 is going to be a bloodbath of attrition.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

First time in my career with Supernus that they have failed to provide the RX count in the quarterly report.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever wondered what if 812 doesn’t get approved? Let that sink in.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That would be a bad thing for the stock. As our stock price already reflects the approval of 812. If R&D can't get 812 approved they have no business being in pharma. This division's performance is easily our weakest link based off their recent performance. Can you even imagine if Trokendi XR got migraine in 2016 and if 810 got approved how different our company would look now? SUPN at $65 and without that dead weight from USWM.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you implying that the hundred+ reps whom Supernus hired prior to the migraine indication, who were newcomers to the industry with zero pharma exposure & limited training all had the idea to sell off label? Wow those hundreds of reps are all pretty slimy people who were probably hired by a slimy organization (sarcasm). The question is if this is your perception, why would you want to work here? That seems like a leadership & cultural issue vs. a rep issue.

Truth: we had many people who didn’t belong on our list & no “selection tool”. So you got what you got. We were given directive from people who hired us, whom we looked up to, who were ground zero employees from Shire. This was our “opportunity of a lifetime”.

we drank the koolaid too bud but there’s a lot of history prior to your arrival. Get a grip, have a glass of water and wake up!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ever wondered what would happen if you would try to make some calls? What’s the deal with you being so annoying and negative all the time fat ass? It’s getting old and I know who this chump is too. 24/7 bi+Ching. A hungry little leech you are for still being here