Back to work 6-1?

Discussion in 'AstraZeneca' started by anonymous, May 31, 2020 at 12:12 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are there enough offices that want to see us?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That's for you to find out.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As most of us, appreciate all AZ has done, but they had us fill the access tracker in veeva..if you have no one with open access why would they send us back into the field? Some areas of the country have been hit very hard and offices are basically doing telemedicine and no visitors are allowed into hospitals. What are we supposed to do in the field?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Offices in my district were burned down by Antifa.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just peaceful "protestors", that are hard(ly) working Americans. After they visit their places of worship, deliver their meals on wheels or other various community service hours, they'll head to a quiet place to study for exams, MCATs, LSAT's etc. But they'll be back out tonight burning buildings looting liquor stores mooning tv cameras and throwing all kinds of objects at police. Very peaceful and mature young people.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What pissed you off more, that 8 minute killing or the looting?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Both are pathetic examples of people that have no place or purpose.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It doesn’t matter anyways. Breztri will be a bust and Symbicort sells it self. They don’t need us.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm retired and a stockholder. Get your lazy asses to work and sell something!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you r retired and going to cafepharma
    then you r a loser

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm a loser? Well snowflake I retired with millions and left this shithole of a company while you put up with more bullshit than one person with half a brain can take. OH I'm a loser? I see how you spell. Guess you didn't learn much with your community college communications degree. Putz!!!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We were supposed to work today? Guess I need to check email more often.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You mean you didn't get on the 90 min tutorial on properly washing your hands? And how to wear a mask! Obviously, it's CYA for the homie office. Plus it gives sslt wanna-be's the opp to say, I led a national call. Then again, never over estimate the intelligence of a pharma sales rep. Can't tell you how many calls I get on that folks don't mute, then have conversations and place orders in the drive-thru!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Your ignorance pisses me off the most!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just out there fighting systemic racism by looting the Nike store

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Need a liquor store. Tired of paying retail for Johnnie Walker Blue Label

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The looting, because many people did it and won’t be punished. The guy who did the killing will answer for his crime.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come on buddy. Don't use logic and common sense, you racist.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone ever seen the FBI crime statistics on who is actually killing who??

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're more likely to be killed by your own race. More likely that it will be at the hands of someone you know.