Back to work

Discussion in 'Alkermes' started by anonymous, Apr 19, 2020 at 1:26 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you think we'll go back all at one time or staggered? ETA?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Depends on what normal operations will look like. It will be tough to maintain distancing. Wasn’t there a new location as well?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone have an idea when reps will go back out in the field?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Early May..,Problem is that only 2% of your offices will see you until sometime next year. Good luck keeping busy but hey...it beats sitting around in your PJs till noon everyday.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

till noon? saving a on on laundry detergent

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a typical day for the FRM’s before stay at home started last month.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

With all the conference calls and other busy work, I am working more now than before

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And also for the HBM’s.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You're crazy if you think we will be back in the office before 6/1. Here in Boston the COVID cases are increasing at a faster rate over just the past 3 days. May get "hot spot" status within the next day or two. Reps won't be let back into offices until mid summer. Just ask them. Offices don't want them bringing germs from other offices and hospital into their clinic or office.

Hunker down people. It's going to be at least a couple of months.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But HBM’s can do virtual lunches at hospitals that are basically overwhelmed with COVID cases and will not even allow elective surgeries to be scheduled but an hour long presentation on products is welcomed?! Please...Keep your nonsense to yourself.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

HBM’s and FRM’s are not needed for these products. Is this circus ever going to end?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

FRM's chasing down 1 or 2 scripts to look busy. HBM's didn't have anything to do before the Chinese Coronavirus pandemic. It's a big show people.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Back to work??? You are insane. Layoffs are coming next week. ‘Town Hall Meeting’ is set to clean house and reduce expenses.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m busier than I have ever been. My accounts that are calling are serious and so relieved to have the help. I love the solutions that Alkermes have implemented...I’m more efficient and I can get so much more done.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Busy or not, a deep analysis of TBM sales effectiveness is in process. Is your territory holding its own during this pandemic in the absence of live sales calls, or has it suffered a hit with closures and limited bandwidth... either way the curtain will be pulled back with the analytical output effectiveness of current structure and what the next generation sales model looks like.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How can they analyze a territory’s sales when baselines are unrealistic and inflated for some? If the company wants to save money, get rid of these over inflated do nothing positions like FRM and HBM’s. What have they done???? Nothing Nothing. They have done NOTHING.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I'm sure you must be wrong. Our brilliant president said in that April CORONA would "disappear like magic"! Or maybe first we all need to take an injection of Lysol or stick a UV light up our....

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It will disappear and Lysol works great. You should try it

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They just hired new people, no way layoffs are coming.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am glad that some states are opening back up. Put an end to the endless WebEx’s and the quarantine all stars with their virtual call success stories. Time to get back to selling and to separating the ones that go out and work and can sell, and the ones that never left the house before quarantine.

I’ll give it to those m-effers in Waltham, they can come up with some webex topics like nobody’s business. What have we had, about 147 the last month? Hats off to you.

But it’s about time to end this charade. In a couple weeks it’ll be time to slap a mask on and go sell some shit. I’m sure we can squeeze in a couple dozen more webexs and surveys to enter into Veeva until then.