Back to work

Discussion in 'Bristol-Myers Squibb' started by anonymous, Jun 5, 2020 at 8:56 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What percentage of reps are back in the field now?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

None in KY, Ohio or WV.....but what’s different about that from any other year?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If a person making $12 an hour didn't consistently work at a fast food restaurant they'd be fired in a flash. The amount of THEFT by pharmaceutical sales reps is a disgrace and disgusting. It is THEFT from the company.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Reps are only allowed to have face to face interactions in certain states.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Instead of sales m, it should be called fraud.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Rumor has it we are all going to be offered the vaccine when ready, but at the same time drug tested.

Anyone hear this as well?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that the bloodbath at BMS is going to make Novo‘s bloodletting look good

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hearing big cuts.. soon

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Merck no longer needs pods of 12 so I cannot imagine we still need our bloated teams of crybabies any further as well pushing O&Y.

Say goodbye to the lower 1/3 bottom feeders that do one lunch a week (during normal times).

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I know reps, by the shallowest Great Lake, ton experience, who never work a full day. Never. Never have real calls that match calls entered. Call details, manufactured concoctions. Fabricate most of their activity quantity and quality, all the time to cover their powdered rear ends with all their detours in a normal working year.

If there was a full audit, full tracking, legal would see and label it massive theft of company time and resource. Beyond laughable these "well regarded", deceitfully shallow reps aren't fired.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why mention a specific area while the whole nation does squat? What do expect from this queer club?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sooooooooooooooo why would you care? Mind you own business, enjoy the ride and shut the frick up!!!!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I hate you. Loser.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I do not see cuts across the board. I see consolidation of territories since our turnover rate is a steady clip that will give the bean counters time to react and make adjustments.

Remember I-O flex?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The cuts will be swift and harsh

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Blah, Blah, Blah, same topic every winter, nothing will happen. But you can do us all a favor ass-wipe, jump off the highest building and end your miserable life, you are definitely a LOSER!!!!!!!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Better lay off the amphetamines, asswipe

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Come by my neck of the woods and you can wipe my ass. Please meet me, I would love to kick your ass. Please, pretty please.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is your “neck of the woods”? KY? WV? Pennsylvania?