Back to work!

Discussion in 'AbbVie' started by anonymous, Aug 21, 2020 at 2:42 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

CDC guidelines do not call for a negative test either. I was surprised, but that was their guidance. Just lack of symptoms / fever and quarantine.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

lmao. All these “Allergan” reps.

anyway, are we getting shut down anytime soon? Why is there no communication in regards?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Because they don’t care about you

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If we don't return to virtual at Thanksgiving then all the talk about our "safety matters most of all" is a crock of shit.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

But we were made essential workers overnight when sales dipped. No way we will get pulled put again, they do not care.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dead on the money

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So you aren't yet convinced already that it was a crock of shit based on their actions?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sit the company down through Jan 1. Its NOT a fucking holiday - its a goddamn health crisis.

10. Sorry someones 99 year old grandfather died of covid but get your pussy ass back to work you pansy. Health crisis, WTF!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The fact that you had to go the pussy ass pansy route shows how weak your arguments are. Can't think beyond yourself can you? Bet you wear scrubs and refer to yourself as an essential healthcare worker. Sit down, redneck.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a therapist and an unemployment paycheck. That level of insensitivity is atrocious. I bet you’re an anti-masker and haven’t gotten sick yet. Karma sucks.

Or you need a special level of attention to fuel your stupidity. Peace out, either way.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Redneck yes, scrubs no. Abbvie is a business, not a charitable organization. If you don't want to work because of covid, then resign. I bet your hypocritical ass goes everywhere outside of work but can't work because of covid. Call JD and tell him you want to he furloughed until this is over.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Redneck? What happened to diversity equality and inclusion?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a flat out lie! There are reps who have been sick. RG is pulling home office employees out again, but not reps.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No changes for field reps.

Total joke with safety. Let’s minimize business offices/home office but yet put the super spreader reps into clinics with more than a dozen staff and patients and call that good enough.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

While I'm not overly worried on a daily basis going into offices and would like to continue doing it where I can, I'm really surprised that the company isn't taking a break right now and pulling reps. There have been sick reps and managers in our region and multiple reps from other companies with Covid who have spread to providers through contact tracing. The idea that we're so vital that we really need to be in offices now is laughable. Ask a provider. 50% of spread is from asymptomatic people, most under 35 yrs old per Birx today. That's a lot of us. (Patients first, though... even if they can't be seen because a drug rep infected their doctor.)

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

SPOT ON.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This thread is one big eye roll. Go to work. It’s safe.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So says home office employee who has been working remotely