Background Check question

Discussion in 'Johnson & Johnson' started by anonymous, Feb 14, 2020 at 1:35 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Joining on board to JnJ as i have just accepted my offer. Background, i am currently at a small company that ive been at for 3 weeks (basically got bait and switched. after i left a great opportunity to join here) anyway i am very happy that i got an offer and i can leave. My question now lies in the background check .They validate employers based on your resume i believe (yale associates) my resume obviously does not have this current 3 week stint im at. Will i get flagged and will my offer be rescinded? Thanks!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like you will fit right here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s unlikely to be flagged at this point. Even if it is, based on what you’ve provided, the 3 week job not being on your resume is easily explainable. Relax.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, go pound some beers, smoke some weed, and try to get laid tonite. If you can’t navigate around this then you probably don’t belong in sales.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great thank you guys! From your experience, how was the background check process with JnJ and how long did it take? Really nervous here!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It takes a few weeks.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you're coming here, you must be desperate. JNJ offers low middle salary & absolute bottom rung health benefits. Wherever you are now is probably better. You should stay there.

You've been warned!