Backorder on PlasmaButton??

Discussion in 'Olympus Endoscopy' started by anonymous, Oct 4, 2017 at 1:13 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yeah, there’s gossip.
    Olympus is in the shitter and everyone’s fucking quitting.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NeoTract rep here.
    Jesus~ you guys sound miserable at Olympus.
    Why don't you just upgrade and find a better job man? It takes some dedication, but from what I have heard,
    I am not sure why all of you bitch so much. Nothing will ever change at that hell hole. Just get some nice linen resume paper, take your suit to the dry cleaners, get your shoes polished and get your ass on medreps or call a recruiter. Thats 65% of it right there. Whether or not you score an offer is 100% dependent on your attitude.
    What are you waiting for?

Olympus is not going to pay you, and you will never feel job satisfaction working there.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Similar to the NeoTrack rep above^^ why are all of you urology guys crying? You were overpaid for a LONG time and now are getting a reality check. Please feel free to take your amazing skills and relationships and move on -- oh wait, no-one else is paying you what you 'think' you are worth either. So you all stay, and cry, complain, and cry some more. Either shut up or move on. It's not that difficult.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are way overpaid and useless Sales Ops Dick. They could have fired you a long time ago no problem.
    All you do is cut comp and point fingers.
    Everyone knows you are an evil human being.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Mass restructuring coming to the RVP neighborhood near you!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's so much fun to laugh at Olympus and its heavily dysfunctional culture.
    The management is so defiant, even after its proven that they are criminal jackasses, yet they still mouth off and fight back. What a world we live in.

Cook rep kicking your asses!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You know what is really interesting about Olympus. Most of these RVP's know deep inside that they are part of a totally useless and devoid organization, who consistently beats down the sales reps. If the sales reps weren't here, Olympus wouldn't even exist as a corporation. Its all a game. They think if they are respectful and decent to the reps that the reps won't do their jobs everyday.
    Its all a fear based culture, and its going into the ground. Everyone inside and outside of the organization knows it. Even the Japanese know it, but they are too pussy to do anything about it.
    Watch what happens Tuesday January 16th after the holiday.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey Cook “rep”, does your Mom allow you to speak like that? Keep your numbers up and maybe you’ll have a shot at a decent b2b gig.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Working for Olympus blows ass.
    No pay and lots of horseshit busywork.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, PSS Urology just launched great new comp plan for 2018!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Im sure you make a hell of a lot more $ at PSS than Olympus... Olympus is like 5-7% commission depending on where your disposables are at. We pretty much pay Olympus. We are total losers and most of us are closet alcoholics to deal with the stress of a number that we will never hit.
    Management are r*****s and provide zero value. They sit in their houses in their pj's and talk to their other buddies on the phone all day. It's a joke, and looks as though those days are over soon. A lot of market share is being eaten away by Cook, Boston, Storz, Wolf, and now PSS Urology.

Olympus blows!
    What territories are you hiring in PSS Urology? I'm ready to resign from Olympus after 16 years here.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds like things are going really well over at Olympus.
    That place sounds very depressing.
    Cheers mates!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I asked and the PSS Urology guys have very good coverage throughout the country. They are looking for reps. in Houston, St. Louis, Boston/New England, Minnesota and Alaska. And you can make up to 25% commission!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What's the latest on the plasma button backorder?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

PSS is doing really well from what I hear. A friend of mine is a 1099 rep for them and he is getting conversions and meetings all over the place! Good for them. Olympus is a terrible company!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was told 60-90 day backorder. Call Maple Grove 800 number and find out.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone hear of anymore resignations? I heard there will be several more Urology reps rolling out next week.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I just lost two hospital bipolar accounts to PSS Urology!
    WTF is going on here. We are in trouble people and management could care less.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thats not a good position to now be open. No product manager in Urology? No new products? No R&D? No $? Fuck this place!!!

Product Manager - Upstream Marketing, Urology

Massachusetts, Southborough

Job Description

Southborough, MA - The Product Manager - Upstream Marketing, Urology position will lead upstream marketing initiatives, including identifying and developing new business and product opportunities within a product franchise for a global market