Backordered again!

Discussion in 'Ranbaxy' started by Anonymous, Feb 24, 2014 at 9:31 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So Halog is on backorder again. What a surprise!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

great

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How long?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Until end of Q3

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Venkat will be fcuked by Sun very soon

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yeah, backorders will be the least of our problems. Keeping a job will be problem #1

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What do you mean? Have you heard there are going to be layoffs?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

possibly, they probably will keep a lot of the Ranbaxy reps and run it as a separate entity. The generic guys may be toast, but who knows? The wild card is Absorica which Ranbaxy does not own. That probably will be a separate entity as well. My hope is for the the sales teams to move over and hopefully we can punt on Inventiv. That would be a big improvement from day one.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They will never boot inVentiv. InVentiv is the only thing that keeps this circus running.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's probably true for a time. WHo knows over the long run. No way Sun/Taro/Dusa retains 3 separate sales forces calling on the same clientele. It's called cost savings. And Inventiv is out, sooner or later. Done.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it true

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's official. Sun just bought ranbaxy. What does this mean for us? Do they dissolve the us sales force?

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

After the end of the close, the report stated they will be cutting
    250 million in the US over the next 3yrs. Thats amongst Ranbaxy generic/brand, Dusa, and Taro.

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Get the resumes out folks!

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Absorica could be a wild card. Ranbaxy does not own it and it may not be part of this deal. The real concern is for the Steroid reps and pretty much everybodyis that most if not all of the contract reps will be cut before the ink dries on the final agreement. Cipher may want to keep the Absorica reps due to the fact that the launch was very successful and they would be smart to keep most if not all of those reps. But only time will tell. Contract reps overall do not have much of a leg to stand on with respect to these things and there would be no real reason to keep all of the additional reps to sell Steroids and eventually new products.

I do not see Sun and or Taro messing around with inventiv after the deal is done.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

We are all contract reps idiot!!! Nobody is a "ranbaxy" employee! Therefore, we are all toast especially steroid division!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I believe the post said that everybody was a contract rep. It was only stating that Absorica is a wild card and probably is not part of this deal. What so sensitive?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They want to save 250 million in the US over the next 3 yrs as stated in the Sun release, if you
    get rid of 100 reps that would only equal 30-40 million max. Where are they going to save the other 200 plus million? Gut Ranbaxy generic? Yes. Thats another 50-60 million. They could just creat a new Dermatology company, and streamline all the products within all 3 Dermatlogy companies. Let's be honest, none of the 3 have a great name or reputation. Or just call it Sun pharma.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I highly doubt Cipher will get back Absorica Sun actually mentioned Absorica by name, in the press release. They did their homework, and would keep the Ranbaxy name around, just to keep marketing Absorica. I am not privey, to all the details of the Cipher agreement.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep the Ranbaxy name around? What are you smoking? That's one of prime drivers of this deal - get rid of that name and all the ugly baggage surrounding it. Keep the Ranbaxy name because of their stature in Derm? ROTFLMAO! Now, keep Absorica? Of course Sun will try to do that. It all depends on the contract with Cipher, and I'm guessing lawyers privy to those details are not spending a lot of time trolling on CP!