1. Novartis, Amgen and Mallinckrodt used aggressive price hikes to meet sales goals, congressional probe finds — Alnylam posts positive results of groundbreaking phase 3 PH1 trial — FDA expands probe into safety of AstraZeneca's COVID vaccine — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Please take our quick survey on how COVID-19 is impacting your job It will only take a minute or two to respond. The survey is confidential, and does not require registration. Thank you in advance for your participation. We will provide regular updates on results as responses accumulate.
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Boy

Discussion in 'Cafepharma Playground' started by Walking Eagle, Aug 22, 2013 at 8:17 PM.

1. Walking Eagle

Walking Eagle Active Member

I have been a BAD BOY. Have tried to post twice but neither went through. Must repent.

2. AnswerMan4Ever!

AnswerMan4Ever! Active Member

what thread bad boy?

3. Walking Eagle

If I mention it, I will get modded again, but you know what a straight shooter I can be......

4. Walking Eagle

One of them finally went through but did not show up as a new post. Had to do with an event in the state north of mine.

5. AnswerMan4Ever!

AnswerMan4Ever! Active Member

Yes, and although I don't grovel at your every word and exhibit a man crush for you(like a certain poster here) I have a lot of respect for your opinion(shooting straight) and ability to carry on a logical conversation about topics.
    just saying

6. Drug Dumper

Drug Dumper Well-Known Member

aw hell, they must be bored. Happens to be on occasion too. It's kind of like they're flexing their muscles.

7. Vagitarian

Vagitarian Well-Known Member

I think they're modding every post on that thread.

8. Vagitarian

You sure like that term 'man crush' doncha? And sounds like you're still stinging cause your tag teammate got busted for 2 months. Awww.....:D

9. Walking Eagle

could be. only knew what was happening to me.

10. Vagitarian

Me too and a couple others I know.

11. Walking Eagle

I am apparently being naughty again---modded on the 'special' thread. MODS, I am over 60 years old. I am NOT in grade school. I do NOT need you, the IRS, the Secret Service, or anyone else to monitor what I post on public web sites. I can still wipe my own butt, clean my nose, wash my ears, know to wash my hands after using the toilet and before preparing food. I have been on this site since 2003 anonymously and under one other name. I am quite frankly getting tired of this condescending, demeaning treatment.

12. Breakingnews

Breakingnews Well-Known Member

They are - Happened here too.