Bad former managers

Discussion in 'Zoll Medical' started by anonymous, Nov 22, 2017 at 4:49 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Everyone in this area knows they will be taken down if they say anything. HR is wrong not to take complaints to heart, a bull-sh—-er and smooth con-man. He manages by fear, and everyone knows he has the cell phone number to Jason, so they will not report his out of control statements or behavior! He wants Bob Green gone so he can escalate to his new VP position/level. This AD found faith when he thought it was needed it to get promoted. Help this area, please save us!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You give HR too much credit. They are actually only a small group of overweight functionaries collecting paychecks and doing whatever necessary to stay under the radar themselves.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst manager ever, Bob Green, worst VP ever, Bob Green, puppets of Bob Green, only a few remain as they have either been fired, or left before firing. Check out his hires since he came to Zoll, everyone is laughing. Hires RM’s who don’t work, overlooks the illegal activity of TM’sand RM’s....... he is a joke of a leader and all of the management knows it!
    Don’t you think a man of faith would help the former AD when he was dying, NO, he stayed clear and his RM’s and TM’s helped the family, such a REAL Man Of Faith, right???
    When will Zoll hire based on experience and results, since he came to Zoll, his Regions, Area, and Division, have all failed to make numbers!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ole Bobby has been hiding behind the facade of "good old boy of deep faith" for too long. He's a charlatan! No actual convictions. No real substance.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sometimes faith means hanging back. Man up

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

keyboard cowards.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

every time I talk to BG I am sure he knows that I am the one posting here. Am I being paranoid?

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AF,MD period!!!!!!!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

After listening to the AM's and DM's fight with each other like children on these posts over who's best makes me glad I didn't take the job with Zoll when it was offered and I think what I experienced some of this attitude during the interveiw's as I look back. After being in the CRM business for many years I have never heard such petty snipping like I have here and all the Zoll posts I've read. Glad I didn't take the job and saved myself the beating and brought down to this level of childish behavior. Step back and listen to yourselves, professionals don't act this way.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You have no idea how right you are. Your instincts served you well. Well done!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any new Faga updates? Love hearing what's up with this guy