Bad management

Discussion in 'US Endoscopy' started by Anonymous, Apr 12, 2012 at 10:04 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this place is ruled with poor manufacturing of products that turn out to be dogs and management that makes decisions based on poor manufacturing and incompetence. If I were the family that owns this place I would fire everyone at the top and start over with new blood.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I think their solution is to sell the company which is about to happen....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bad management is an understatement. How am I supposed to take a fatty HR guy to my accounts?...oops, I meant the VP of Sales. Nice experience at that level. We are all screwed.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Though not the ideal person for that position, Bill is a good guy who was probably doing what he was asked to do. I doubt he volunteered for it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

and don't anyone try to say he has no sales experience! He sold his soul a number of times while in HR when he turned his head the other way sticking out his hand for his pay-check while people left and right got thrown under the bus. You say "good guy"? I don't see it. Friendly and weak, maybe, but that doesn't qualify for being a good person. Have another beer, Bill.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

At least they care about what everyone writes! Looks like they demanded the PC post to get off. You he went crying to execs about this board, and he is the one who probably wanted to start it. Unbelievable. I'm off to my othere sales job...my RM doesn't even know that I moonlight with another company. That is how out of touch they are over here on East Coast. Anyone else see that over 400 views in the last 3 days? Quit viewing and post something like the rest of us are. This company needs to know how the reps feel. We are getting the shaft especially with the product line. The RM's think this crap is just like selling BB and CB's back in the day. We have no clinical data, we have nothing to back up our statements. We are looking more and more foolish every day we go out in the field. This company is going down the crapper. Best thing for us is for Boston Sci to buy us and then lay us all of with a severence package. Having US Endoscosy on your resume does nothing to impress any REAL Medical Device Company.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

They wouldn't know a good executive hire if it hit them in the face! Didn't we one year have to listen to how indepth their searches were which allowed them to find TM and BO? We should all hit the snooze alarm when GK or BB talk from now on.