Bad manager alert! SK

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, Nov 24, 2012 at 4:09 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

For those of you who are interviewing or remotely interested in Bayer whc, please be warned! If your manager to be is Stephanie kavanagh, Run, Run Away Fast! When it comes to managing she is a complete nightmare. Her strongest qualities include manipulation, back stabbing, undermining, and most important to her Ass Kissing!!!!

Consider yourself forewarned!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't work for her, but know of her from POAs and this post seems dead on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like most of the female managers I have known except you forgot playing favorites and being micromanaged.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Shes a manipulator and only cares about herself. Even other managers know it. Interesting how managers like get a position and last this long and don't have results. They ask for our opinions on this all and then mever do anything about it when it's negative.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you think she is bad. Wait for the king of micromanaging to pop hi face into your territory. Most of his reps have left.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

funny that the other sk thread disappeared. wonder if bayer made that happen.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

smh. still going strong.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Peg....a real choice

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's so funny how management panics when these comments are posted as if it's the New York Times and the source is completely valid. The fact is they don't care what reps think about their managers. No matter how much negative feedback reps give they never do anything and expect the reps to completely change their style or they will get run out. They say they care what reps think because from a PR standpoint that sounds good but their actions don't support that. If they did Kavanaugh would've been gone years ago. They just keep making excuses year after year for poor management.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why even have 360 reviews and go through the expense and time if they aren't going to take any action. They encouraged us to speak up and voice our concerns two times, by two different FSDs and she's still here. She lucked out that both FSDs were new to their positions and wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt but left us open targets for retaliation!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This thread is SO boring. No one ever talks about what is really going on in WHC. Probably because no one can figure it out.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Years ago, almost ten, I worked in WHC in NE. We had some bad managers then for sure.

Wondering if anyone can put up some initials to let me know who still works there.

Thanx!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I had an associate who worked for SK and all this person said was a micro managing 'B' ! Terrible coach. Then 3000 miles away another terrible manager loses her job, good riddance! She was possibly even worse!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is WHC and POA?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ummmm...
    R u kidding?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No, I am new on here and researching Bayer as a company. I don't know these acronyms I apologize.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's all you need for your "research". You don't need to know what WHC is other than the place that has been and continues to be a mismanaged nightmare! Every high caliber person has gotten out or is trying to get out, unless they're delusional And if you don't follow the warnings and get hired on by self-serving, all-about-me, never-support-my-reps-unless-it-makes-me-look-good" SK, knowing what the POA is will be the least of your worries! Got it??

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WHC=women's healthcare: refers to the division
    POA=Plan of Action:refers to the national meeting

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The only possible good outcome of our upcoming "realignment" or whatever catch phrase of the day they want us to use, is possibly SK will find herself out of a position. Really sad that she's allowed to continue to make life miserable for those beneath her. It doesn't speak very well of upper management that they can't see through her self-serving BS. Any replies of support for her have got to be from SK herself masquerading as a rep or from her one BFF RSM. At meetings, you'll notice even the managers can't stand to be in her presence. Que the eye rolls!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If anyone wants to know why WHC hasn't done for years well just take a look at SK and how poor of a manager she is. Talk to anyone who works/worked with her off the record (and maybe on it) and they will tell you she's clueless, only cares about herself and is awful at dealing with people. The fact that management knows this and does nothing about it tells you in part why the division is doing so poorly. How many consultants need to tell upper management about the problems before they actually do anything? They act like they care and never do anything. People are so relieved when they get moved to a new team. They celebrate more for that than winning President'c Circle. Management just freaks out, removes these posts, doesn't listen to anything consultants say, tries to put bandages over things without ever addressing the real problems.