Bad news for CSS

Discussion in 'Reliant' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2008 at 7:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Why would Sally have to justify her hire? I am sure that Lisa must have previous management, or industry experience for her to be considered. I am sure Sally is not dumb enough to give someone a management position, above tenured reps, if Lisa did not have prior experience.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sally would never do that.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HA! One week on the job and Glasband has already ruffled feathers. Word is shes begun the trash talking on Sally. What an insecure and cruel low-life.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Word has it you are full of shit and sally doesn't even know who you are

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like Lisa and Sally are a match for one another.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are they sisters

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I see the resemblance in those freakshow eyeballs

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LG WAS THE CHOMMERS KILLER! HOW MALICIOUS ARE YOU?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

ALS you are so jealous

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

she spoke badly in great detail of Rene Gates to higher-ups on numerous occasions. she thinks she's above the rest. all these posts are not surprising.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

who cares? she is gone. let it go. LG was very good at her job and earned her opportunity. good luck to her.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This also isn't possible...deselected GSK reps are not elligible to rehire within GSK for the next 6 months!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

[What was the deal with LG and Chalmers?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I don't know anything about the rules, but I am 100% certain this did happen.

Doesn't really matter anyway.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You are wrong, reps that were let go can not re-apply for jobs before 6 months but the company who let them go can re-hire them at any time

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was Lisa the CSS rep in Florida and was she at PC in Cayman????

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

yes

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

FROM WHAT I HEAR, SHE HAD CHALMERS FIRED. LG RATTED HER OUT AND SENT CARKHUFF SOME TYPE OF AD IN THE MAIL. MY UNDERSTANDING IS CHALMERS HAD A SIDE BUSINESS OR REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT OF SOME TYPE.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lets look closer at this. who is in the wrong someone that was a hard worker, dedicated to the company and the better of the people or someone that stole from the company and cheated her way through the system. It seems to me that you have this wrong. Lisa G sounds like a loyal employee with great integrity.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

maazing when the real facts come out what really happened. If she had a second thing going on, then too bad for her that she did not report it to the company that she had a second job. Looks like she got to double dip for quite a while.