Bad news for CSS

Discussion in 'Reliant' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2008 at 7:23 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LG you are a total B-I-T-C-H!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes I agree

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This ties in to another thread on this board where you have a few disgruntled people that do not even know these people well. I know LG both personally and professionally. I had the pleasure and honor of working closely with her over the past year in her National Trainer role and she was a dynamic individual who is the complete opposite of how you people are trying to portray her on this site. She is kind, sincere, loyal, dedicated, and hardworking. Yes, she can get intense at times but that was only for the better of the business and because she had some roadblocks in her way. So to summarize this, why not move on already, we know you do not like her. I think your point has been made. She has been gone for almost a month now so if you think she is even reading this you have been misled

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It sounds people that moved away from taking jobs with GSK are the successors. I have heard several success stories and not to be joking from the Reliant vm success stories and make it a great day lol. I am happy for everyone that moved on!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I am happy to hear about the success, as this was a talented group

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

wow. I have never posted here and stumbled on this old thread. I used to think I worked with wonderful people in the CSS division. Most of you sound like a bunch of negative and jealous losers. Although, maybe this was just one bad person (her old manager). It is really sad as she to this day talks so highly of him and it is baffling how someone can turn on someone else for no reason. I think there fall out was personal and not professional. I have never seen someone so loyal to a manager and person as she was to him. There were some real stands outs on this team. Numbers aside, there were some quality people here too. LG has helped me tremendously through the past few years. She has helped my career. She also has helped many of you while at Reliant (although you never knew what went on behind the scenes) and also helped many of you through the post Reliant years. It is sad to read this garbage. I don't even know why I ventured on this site, but glad I did to add my support to a quality person.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

marty feldman with bad hair.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

LG? Quality? Hhahahahahah, nut job! Nice try Lisa, still irrelevant....hahahah so sad.