Baker out as CFO, Long In

Discussion in 'Insys Therapeutics' started by anonymous, Jul 18, 2017 at 11:16 AM.

Tags: Add Tags

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don't pretend for a second that Darryl Baker didn't know exactly what shenanigans were going on with the speaker programs. He blessed the payments every step of the way. He should be held responsible for diverting shareholder cash to these fraudulent activities.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baker knew nothing. Move along now, nothing to see here.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He was the CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER!!!! In other words responsible for company wide leadership of all financial activities. Paying individual docs hundreds of thousands of dollars to write Subsys over the last few years is on his watch!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He didnt break any laws and a lowly disgruntled employee wont bring down a super star.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You sound like the idiot that continues to try and argue that Kapoor/Babich/Burlakoff aren't guilty. Pull your head out of the sand.

PS, I know Darryl is constantly on this site. Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out, Mormon boy.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LOL on the angry ex employees !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

And to reiterate Kapoor, Babich and Burlakoff ARENT guilty either.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You made my point. Thank you.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are you trying to protect? And why? Everyone knows those three (and others) are 100% GUILTY.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Innocent until proven guilty. You sound like a liberal commie.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Kapoor may be guilty, but the others were just doing a sales job. Moral character of selling an opioid is suspect, but no laws broken for sure . It was sadly just sales. Sales is sales. The case is about kickbacks. Not even sure it is a crime at all. Not guilty verdict for sure though.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Um... I suggest you go and count up how many former Insys employees have already entered "guilty" pleas to various offenses.

Or maybe you're just trolling for funsies. I mean, it's not like anyone is actually working during the day.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what happened to the TCrom thread?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Let's just say you're correct. You're not, just to be clear, but I'll play along anyway.

If DB "knew nothing", that means:

1. The "superstar" is an absolutely incompetent fool, with the business acumen and awareness of a strawberry-banana smoothie.

2. Regardless of his competency, he was derelict in his corporate fiduciary duties, and I would imagine that makes him liable to face a neverending mountain of civil action from just about everyone even remotely affected by this scam, especially investors & former employees.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Former disgruntled employees are bias and have little to no weight in court of law. You're dreaming
    Shareholdes would get nothing but more finiancial losses and wouldn't prevail.
    Someone ( not saying it's you) is really upset and melting like a snowflake with the TC threads
    Sounds like a little cry baby with TC living in his head rent free
    HILIARIOUS!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are once again conveniently forgetting that there have already been several "guilty" pleas by once-prominent figures in the company, and I think it's safe to assume there are more on the way. The legal woes have only just begun for DB & Co.

I couldn't possibly give less of a sh*t about TC.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What a joke. No way were the the former VICE PRESIDENTS just sales reps doing a sales job. No one but you would ever believe that - not the DOJ, not a jury. And it's not just about kickbacks. The Medicare fraud is a huge part of this case! As in it's a really fucking big part off this case. Where have you been?????

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nobody's going to jail, and you disgruntled employees are headed to the poor house when those bills start piling up. You miss having a nice check HUH ?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Amusing thread. Wonder why you folks bother trading insults and stating opinions as facts. One way, or another, things are wrapping up. The math looks grim now that Anthem has filed suit.

When the liabilities are greater than the assets,outcomes are fairly predictable. Only real question is criminal intent. It has to be proven in court. There appears to be, however, a growing number of indicted employees, who aren't liking their odds with a judge and jury. Others? Who knows? Some of them probably still crave the spotlight, seemingly unaware it may have blinded them.

Make no mistake, there was no shortage of self-destructive personalities at work here. No reason to expect them to change tactics now.