Baking Soda

Discussion in 'Teva Respiratory' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2018 at 9:06 PM.

1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dear Teva Compliance Officer, JK in Chicago used to bring a box of baking soda to regional meetings to demonstrate different uses of a product. This was done to encourage the Reps to promote Qvar off label for COPD.

I dare you to conduct an investigation before the DHHS does.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good point, but don’t rely on internal compliance/HR/or any other legally obligated department to listen.
    Years ago, there was a racist/bigot of an area director who made some classless remarks at a meeting about a female colleague and nothing was done. He remained employed and she eventually left, despite several others coming forward.
    Leadership has the collective intelligence of a doorknob and will do nothing despite the validity of the claim.
    In the future, use audio recordings and/or prop your phone up inconspicously to capture the events. There’s several good apps available.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Boy Cinqair sales must really be bad, not to mention QVAR if this is what's being posted these days under Teva Respiratory. I thought this division was done? So glad I moved on a year ago.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just heard from a very good source that the week of November 26th will be a very interesting week for Cinqair.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Jeff is a stand up guy unlike some managers in the West and South.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Hey watch it. Don B is one of Tim C's boys. Don't be messing with our good ole boy network in the ATL

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"some" managers in the west? Ha! try ALL managers in the west.
    especially the three stooges in Cali.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Don B is a fucking joke!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

His history will catch up with him and he will find it hard getting placed anywhere else after Cinqair is gone (unless his boy Craney gets out first and brings him along again)

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dandy Don taught me all I know about sales! All the Docs LOVE him and his stories about towns where they did their training. He is the greatest addition ol' Smokey the Roller boy has brought to this organization.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You must not be much of a sales person then. Don has never sold a damn thing in his life. He is a pencil pushing geek and washed up data metrics has-been.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct, I'm still trying to recover from working for him. Its taken me a while to overcome his stupidity.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think that was sarcasm

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Worst managers ranking

Brenda
    Darrell
    Grace
    Don

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Brenda is in a class (less) all her own as is her loud mouth Rep Beth?
    Both spew gossip behind people’s back because of their own incredible insecurities ?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The best managers have left. Only the bottom of the barrel are left. I need to get out of here too.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who are/were the best?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WOW, crickets. Guess this entire division was really respected?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Get a fucking life!! Who gives a shit???