Bangladesh Bobby

Discussion in 'Sun Pharma' started by anonymous, Jun 11, 2019 at 2:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Just put your faith in Bangladesh Bobby. We know how to bring Sun to great wealth and prominence in USA. The magic 8 ball will show us the way.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at a garage sale over the weekend and picked up a box marked ‘“sun strategic plan 2019”.
    Inside the box was an Ouiji Board ( I had to google what it was).
    Comforting.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Please allow me to give these funny but trues a thumbs up.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was at a book store and saw an autographed copy of the reluctant Billionaire. It was a signed copy and they paid me to take it, and so I did. I used the pages for birdcage floor liner. The bird poop whites out about every third word on the page. I thought it was interesting in design o. The pages so I forwarded back to the book’s author. He took it as a heavenly sign and called it the bylaws of his latest brainchild called biologics. And so Tildra was born out of white gold from the heavens. The fact that the bylaws were gibberish didn’t seem to matter.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My birds are my passion and my partner thought the read was good.
    We had them at the pride parade.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think gibberish sums it up for those Tildra people. You people could benefit from the structure in the other divisions. We are younger and whine far less than you older reps.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thus your MASSIVE success.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think gibberish sums it up for those Tildra people. You people could benefit from the structure in the other divisions. We are younger and whine far less than you older reps. I understand positive changes are coming your way. I suggest you embrace them.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Throwing the age card out there, seriously? I don’t care how young or old anyone is on any team, as long as they do their job. I’ve seen good and bad with all age ranges of reps so age discussion needs shelved.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

People will find anything to bitch about. I agree, age has zero to do with this mess. It’s the bs we have to deal with from home office and the mess from leadership, Hub, FRMs dropping the ball, MSLs bailing it’s bad. Not finger pointing just stating facts. I mean when a TM interviews to be RSM for own team and gets passed over and tries to go to another team to be their RSM and doesn’t even live in that territory WTF? Gotta wonder why no one on that team wanted to interview to be RSM, probably because they are all leaving.