Bard Access Interview...good move?

Discussion in 'CR Bard' started by Anonymous, Jul 10, 2012 at 3:08 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Was approached on an opening in the midwest area and was wondering if this would be a good move? I currently am doing OR sales. What kind of pay should I expect? Base? what is the management like? Contract issues with products? ect.?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of moron comes on this site and asks a bunch of anonymous people if a career move is a good move? Do our research by calling reps and docs and figure it out yourself dildo.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Company must suck...all other boards there are consist posts from previous and current employees providing advise. Docs wouldn't know shit about environment within the company, would only know about quality of products. Picc lines and caths pretty much all the same. Like I said, company must suck.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, judge a billion dollar company on a smart ass response to your post. You should be a detective.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just be aware that Blaber is an unethical, moronic, asshole.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you are going to call him out then give specifics. From what I have seen and heard he is nothing like you describe. Ruthless competitor - yes. Ruthless to get his promotions - probably. Interested in preserving his position - like every top executive. But treat people badly? No. Guys in his position play a lot of politics and sometimes make tough decisions. Sounds like you either blame him for your own issues or were at a higher level and lost out.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Bard Access = Career Suicide

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is it just my district, or has the micromanagement from Access been completely out of control this year? I realize we are expected to perform and launch the new products, but this lead by fear regime and hand holding is completely out of control. Anyone else seeing this or is this just my district?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Same here. Different atmosphere from last year.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If Hemink is involved, be careful if you want a sales position.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it ALL depends on the territory. most reps are making shit for money this year and there really isn't anything in our bag that is going to help blow it our of the water or stop any bleeding!

The picc market is dead and most places are decreasing placements. There is no where to go with this product line and without significant growth in this category you will not come close to making good money. The ride was fun while it lasted.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Micromanagement is ridiculous this year here also!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The micromanaging has been absolutely disgusting. I particularly enjoy answering the same questions week after week, month after month! Never in my career have I seen a level of micromanagement like this. Its a damn shame the way the sales reps are being treated right now. My manager might as well just work my territory along with the rest of the district at this point.

Oh, and the money? Hefty commission checks are a thing of the past for BAS. So, please don't get me started on that!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

All I can say is that this is the least amount I have made since graduateing from college!
    I am not sure about everyone else but I love making less than I did 8 years ago

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Did you really graduate? You can't spell for shit!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I love these people who call out grammar mistakes. Get a clue, ya douche

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sounds like you work for Christmas.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He doesn't even work here anymore you clown! All the decent managers put in their years, realized they were DB's bitches with no future other than being a DM, and got smart and moved on. DB has a whole new crop of new bitches now. Former reps who had a couple successful selling years. Problem is, a good rep does NOT translate into a good manager, especially without a formal management development program. He'll now run them into the ground for a few years, handcuff them with optimum, while they run their reps into the ground while micromanageing the hell out of them.

And so the Bard circle of life keeps going round and round! Funny how the only top stays in place!

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This board speaks for itself. You could chalk this negative board to a few unhappy reps, but I can tell you it's more than a few. The theme across all Bard subjects is the same. The tone, the message is there's a hatred for management at all levels. That should give you some idea of how people feel working here. Compare these boards to where you curently work, and ask yourself where the better working environment is. Also compare the lack of spelling, grammar, and crude tone and ask yourself if you're above this cesspool. I was here, and left for a job I love. I'm selling medical devices for a company that is on cafe pharma, but does not have a message board. Should tell you something.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What it tells me is your a piece of shit who continues to come on this site and birch. Get a life.