Bard Biopsy?

Discussion in 'CR Bard' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any info on the division would certainly be appreciated. Market share? Major competitors? Pay? Etc....Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody else have to interview to keep their job?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what side bard or senorx

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SenoRx reps, managers and clinical s had to meet and interview. I heard it was grueling!!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Interviewing for "Bard Biopsy" so I'm assuming Bard and not Senorx. Not sure though. Any info??? Thanks!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anybody know John Maverick? Haven't heard anything about him. Any help or insight would be appreciated.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Maverick is a nice guy, straight forward and direct. He has been with the organization for many years and is numbers driven.

What territory are you interviewing for?

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Heard that many long time Bard biopsy reps were canned. Why keep all the SenoRx reps, instead of Bard...we bought them? Can't believe that this division is going to have biopsy sell the breast brachy also. Say it aint so

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard the exact opposite. Bard reps were saved and only lost a small handfull of reps. Bard gave it to the SenoRx field sales big time...double digit loss on the SenoRx side. Short sided would be my comment. Yeah you bought it...but do you know how to sell it?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they couldn't possibly sell less than SenoRx did. With there vacora anf finesse penetration they should be able to at least get a chance in the ST room. Too bad it's Hologic me-too in there.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a joke. Now there is just a whole crap load of sub par products to sell....

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Jokes on you dildo. Welcome to Bard

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have a phone interview coming up with this division.
    What is a realistic income, how is the company to work for?

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Some territories/mangagers are better than others. it depends on where you're looking and who you'll be reporting to

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What does that even mean..? Im not with Bard - are you?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

High Pressure. Completely "Hunter" mentality.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

good place

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

any info on the pittsburgh territory? manager? market penetration? pay?

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Recruiter called me today. Territory is entire state, base salary is 45K, $160K "with their new bonus plan". Includes company car.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base salary is double that dickweed. Do your homework. Total opportunity is $175k+ with about $150k guaranteed. Unless this new fuckwad screws things up for us.