Bard Biopsy?

Discussion in 'CR Bard' started by Anonymous, Jul 6, 2010 at 11:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. I was told that is the at plan number. What about 150? Are you currently in this division. Thanks.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know anything about the Louisville/Indy territory? Why did last rep leave and is the territory viable?

What's the mgr like?

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So it's the "sex panther" of biopsy devices?

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Not sure who the manager is but who leaves a territory that's over 100%? Answer: No One

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That girl was a hot mess.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

How about JK getting fired for banging his best friends wife! Here dude this is your dream job which is way over your ability to begin with and whoa what you decide not to show up for work for a month and you are what....hitting your best friends wife on the company dime? See you later douche bag and oh btw thanks for screwing up so many other peoples lives with your giant Macys Day Parade float head of an ego with no talent.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Easy there big guy. The dude made a mistake and you are pissing on his grave.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A mistake? LOL. Good one. Hopefully you're next. That attitude needs to be carved out of here.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes a mistake his pene accidentally fell in her vajajay.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

It's a culture that is allowed at Bard. Starts with the CEO and moves down through the ranks (a reason Ring got divorced). Cheating on your wife is allowed and seems to be a plus within the sales management ranks. Pretty tough to figure out what is rumor and what is real and way too many people jump to conclusions that are not proven. However, the actions are pretty blatant in some cases.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'm cool with being next in line to piss on it.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I'll pop a hot steaming grumpy on it after you.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone tell me what would be a realistic $ for a first year rep? I was told it was around 130k by a recruiter but some of the quotes on here do not seem to confirm that. Thanks

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Depends on the territory, but 1st year I would say $90-$100.

Finesse = No Money
    Vacora = Some money but 10 years old
    Tissue Markers = eveyone and I mean everyone has a tissue marker.
    Enspire = Possible "if" you can find an account that has not tried it already or someone willing to re-try at a very attractive price...below $200 per needle.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Well I was just fired!
    So was two of my counterparts, ship is going down

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Re: Bard Biopsy Layoffs looking to be sold

Rumor has it and recent layoffs in December 2014 confirm Bard Biopsy being shopped and will be sold soon. No new products and downward marketshare with competitors launching new products. I'm circulating my resume, if you still are employed by Bard you should too!

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You mean to tell me reps have run out of places to sell Finesse, Vacora, Enspire, our endless buffet of markers, and core? I think it's just a lack of sales execution. It seems like everyday I'm finding new opportunities.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This division is poorly run. JB thought he could fix it. Joined it with BPV and then made an acquisition that they couldn't fix and lost quality, customers and reimbursement. Put the wrong people in charge and have left them. Removed the good ones such as Terlizi and put his guy JK in charge and POB. None of them new about biopsy. It's too late to save this place. The cuts last month were the start. Either sold or more cuts as it has no future.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What kind of cars do they offer?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am interviewing for a sales position with Bard Biopsy division. I know very little about it. My main question is what are realistic earnings? I was told $200 range was average income for most reps. I have very extensive med device and diagnostics background, and I have earned well into $200s/$300s in some years. Some honest input is greatly appreciated - also what is culture? Management talent? Etc. Thanks again.