Bariatric / Thoracic Position

Discussion in 'Ethicon Device' started by anonymous, May 3, 2017 at 1:29 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this position selling Stapling and energy? Anything else?

Can anyone tell me the income expectation in this role?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be performing significant amounts of fellatio to maintain business, start doing jaw thrusts

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The position sells stapling, energy, a couple of wound closure and hemostasis products. If you come in at a Rep Level I, base is 50K with 45K comp at plan.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You will be protecting your existing business most of the time. YOU ARE NOT SELLING ONLY SERVICING> IF YOU WERE SELLING YOU WOULD HAVE HIGHER COMMISSION AND LOWER BASE> THIS IS ENTRY LEVEL SALES WITH AWESOME TRAINING >

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is entry level sales with what used to be the best training in the industry. i have never seen a worse training program than what we have now.

if you're coming from payroll, car rental, or copiers, get your two years here and move on to the next level medical device company.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree with the posts above. This job will teach you what sperm tastes like.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was promised significantly higher income but was unaware that the quotas were crazy. They just had a big quota reduction for certain rep types. Not many reps are anywhere near plan at the moment. Contracts can play a huge role and you're stuck on the outside. You have endo-mech as your main products but then strategic buckets which may include dermabond, stratafix, proxisure, some biosurgery products, etc. Top reps can make a killing but it's short lived as your subsequent quotas will be way high, forcing you to move on.
    Great benefits, a car, and relatively relaxed environment depending on your manager are the upsides. I've been a top rep at my other device companies and was surprised at the comp situation here. 20-30 page document which only confuses the sh1t out of everyone.