Barry Gone

Discussion in 'Collegium Pharmaceutical' started by anonymous, May 31, 2017 at 9:19 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why did Barry leave?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Low sales numbers Duh!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Does that mean that Jack, Mark and Patrick are next?

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

it means that the company may have finally decided to do something about this horrible turnover.

NEWS FLASH!!!! Pay us more bonus and stop trying to motivate us by threats!!!!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There's no threats in the East. Who are you kidding? We are a performance organization. So perform or lose your job. That's the way it should be. Anybody who can't handle that can go back to your big pharma pod structure where you can hang out in the middle of the ranking report and hide.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This is a Busch league rep. Glad that your value is worth no more than $7500 per quarter (if you're lucky). It's reps like you that destroy any potential to get the actual $15-$20k we were promised during the recruitment of the Sales force last year.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Be honest, the drug sucks! No one wants this made up technology.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I totally disagree. This technology is great. The science proves that. It's just the fact that we have inept leadership at the top.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever posted this should leave the company! The technology is very novel and is what is driving this product and sets it apart from every other ADT. Clearly you can't see how great this technology is and can't pass that on to your customers which is why you are complaining about how bad this company is. Go back to your big pharma pod where you can hide and ride the coat tails of your podmates. That is a much better fit for you. You don't belong in a start up company environment that requires you to work hard and navigate a difficult market in order to get results! By Felicia!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Was this post written "By Felicia"? If so, BYE Felicia!!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree!

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quit responding to your own post!!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or start by getting a pharmacy person in who will actually get product in the major pharmacies! Wonder who protects our useless one.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

good bye barry my sweet green ankh!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who will tell the real reason Barry is no longer with this company?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The stock value should be enough of an answer.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If stock price/value was the rationale for Barry's departure, then the BOD would have gotten rid of Heff a long time ago!! There has to be more to Barry's sudden departure

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I've met both Barry and Joe. I'll say this. Their personalities are polar opposite. Joe seems to be very hands on and involved with the sales force. I've been told that his reputation is known as decisive and that he likes to be in contact with the sales force from a personal perspective.

Fingers crossed for change and more motivation for those of us in the field.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

God knows we could use some serious motivation! The lack of communication from Home Office says it all. They are scared for their jobs right now because Joe is here to clean house like he did at Endo! They all better run for the hills.