Base /Bonus/ Car?

Discussion in 'Arbor Pharmaceuticals' started by anonymous, Dec 15, 2017 at 12:46 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I see a ton of mixed reviews. Glassdoor says this company pays the lowest in the industry, but a recent thread on here suggests a pay bump.

I am applying for a pediatrics position. I have a year of pharma experience. What should I expect for a comp plan?

Also, I know, doesn't matter, but what type of cars does this company use? I am a car guy what can I say! Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Base: poverty line
    Bonus: non-existent
    Car: use your own
    Company: it’s shit run far away

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Best part of all...they won’t hire you. No pharma experience allowed...you know too much bro

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Pay is on the lower end. Car is a Ford Fusion or a car allowance. Health benefits and 401K are good as most companies.
    But like the thread above, if you have Pharma experience, they won't hire you. Good luck in your search.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You forgot to cover how they track the car all day every day. It’s big brother to the max!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

True. Arbor only takes desperate people trying to get into the industry so they can pay bottom dollar.