Base bonus for field sales?

Discussion in 'Acorda Therapeutics' started by anonymous, May 8, 2018 at 1:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hi what’s the base salary range and what’s the target bonus?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you are a top performer 17-22K per quarter depending on size of territory
    Yes if you suck you don’t make shit

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

quit the BS....upper quartile is about $12.5K per month. 50% pt is $7.5K. If you are anywhere near average figure base of $90K for a newbie. bonus on top of this. But you can do a lot better elsewhere when you include stock options etc.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LIAR! Ron has done an outstanding job of keeping ACOR flat for 24 months until he is ready to strike!

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO !!!!!!!!!! YOU F'ING MORON-- THE ISSUE IS SALARY FOR A NEWBIE NOT SHARE PRICE !!!!!! YOU F'ING IDIOT GIT BACK IN YUR HOLE !!!!! YOU CANT BE THAT DUM !!!!!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bunch of over-paid cry babies

If it was up to me, you be paid minimum wage and no bonus.

Instead, this company kept all you guys and decimated it's Research and Development functions.

Sad state of affairs

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

what's sad is that Acordian reps are underpaid relative to others and yet carry the company R&D gets paid much higher than the reps.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Gee, who should be paid more? A group of PhDs or a bunch of whiny brats with four year degrees in basket weaving from some state college? Tough call.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, but our basket weaving graduate reps surely know how to "please" their doctors.
    I am yet to see a lab rat being pleased with the care from one of their PhD handlers.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

F YOU. I work in R&D and see those weasely reps complaining about their 'low pay'. I just think to myself - why should a PhD in bio be paid less than a GED education level rep? I've invested 7+ years in undergrad and grad level education, hold 3 patents and have numerous awards and still make only $122K. Totally unfair.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I will tell you why # 10 :

Because despite all your "smarts" and the PhD, Acorda's Early Development did NOT advance anything into a NDA. NOTHING. NOT A THING

Drs Blight and Caggiano were all talk talk and short on delivery.

Thank God that we have good old Dr Blank for past 6 years and he brought us Civitas, a real winner.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you are totally ignorant and clueless. he rode on achievements of the rest.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why do you want to work here?
    If you are here, you are an idiot. If you come here, you are desperate!
    Everyone is trying to get out.
    You would be working for an organization that rode the laurels of others.
    Skirt chasing ego maniac!
    Acorda is being SOLD!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

MORE TOTAL CRAP!!!!!!!!! Whoever posted this hates our Leader and must work at competition!!!!!!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are correct.

There is no one smarter, caring, and magnanimous than Chairman Cohen.

Love Acorda

Go Acordions, let's play a Symphony of success

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Thank you for your post. Leadership is dedicated to maximizing shareholder value, patient well-being, and rewarding our employees. Thankfully we have a CEO who 'gets it'.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Dr C is a fabulously handsome man and a pharma genius !!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

He must be a genius to have BSd the BOD this long without being forced out.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The BOD love him. He is a sought-after pharma expert who is the darling of Wall Street bio tech analysts.
    How dare you infer he should be forced out !