Base/Bonus reps get better commission?

Discussion in 'Benco Dental' started by anonymous, Feb 15, 2020 at 3:41 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m so pissed. I just found out that with the new commission structure the base bonus reps get way more money. They already have a base salary of $50k and they earn bonuses and now they ALSO get to earn commission? So basically they will make just as much as a $1.5-2mm rep by selling maybe $400k? How does that make sense? Can someone help me with the math please?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

WHAT?! That’s BS!!!! What is your information based off of?

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

New Comp Plan rolled out recently at sales meetings. This is a goal, Schitface doesn't believe customers follow reps, he believes and is convincing Chuck they follow companies. They're wanting to push out all full commission reps and replace them with Base+ Reps. They'll cost less overall. Their goals with be attainable but mostly just outside the realm of possible. That way those that achieve them are lauded and promoted and those that aren't, well they're put on pips and pushed out.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That’s what Schitface minions are convinced of. All the business will stay with Bumco and not follow the reps. Maybe the business will stay for a month or so but eventually that rep will get it back from the rookie base reps.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yup. So they have a base salary, get the monthly allowance and earn 25% of commissions but they can work their way up to earning 100% of commissions if they hit their goals each quarter. Have a newish rep on my team here less than a year making more than I make and I sold just shy of 2 million last year. She was also just handed a ton of business from a rep who left recently so maybe she costs less than the rep who left with commission all in? It’s mind blowing.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bye bye....
    there they all go. No more of them.
    Looks like benco won’t be bringing any of them back. Thanks for the accounts!!!

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yep. No more salaries for sales reps. very few furloughed reps coming back... all will be on draw.

Get ready for a rough year.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Fake News!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Benco rules! Chuck is amazing! Onward!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We will all survive this. Keep your heads up. Don’t listen to the trolls.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They kept two base bonus reps in my region and let me go. I’m fully commissioned and sold just shy of 1.5 million last year. One of the base reps sold 110-120k last year and they KEPT HER. So go figure.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

which region?
    I heard they cut all base bonus reps.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Southern California

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Keep them on furlough? Or keep them active?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Who was left there? Didn’t they let the whole region go?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do the math dude. This just screams to us that you were a bad sales person, a pain to work with or just didn’t see anything promising coming out of you so they used this to let you go.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Or I didn’t sleep with the right people. Do the math, DUDE.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Suuuuuure. Ummmm Hmmmmm. Ok.

#yousuck

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Why are so many post being deleted?

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

#metoo Does it count if you do it at Benco?