Base pay for Interstim rep.

Discussion in 'Medtronic' started by Anonymous, Jan 15, 2010 at 5:34 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

like what exactly ?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is InterStim part of the Neuromodulation division or something entirely different? I thought it was all under the Neuromodulation umbrella with the pain pumps and stimulators? Set me straight.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I totally agree.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SR2 here. Base start at $35K. Not sure where $60K number is coming from?!?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Without a doubt. Keep your head down and lock the lips or they will find a way to dispose of you

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base pay for an SR1 = $55k
    Base pay for an SR2 = $60k

That's what it is good people. Trust me, I know.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Old news and not changing

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

just dont put anything in email...when the DOJ/whistlelower suit starts get out... until then, I'm dropping IPGs 2x pt! i'd miss aop if i didn't.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Survey each patient 5 months post implant. 50% improvement based off of data collected by a non physician.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

In the neuromodulation world 50% improvement is considered a success no matter who may be influencing the %. ;)

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The 50% improvement is based on the reps interviewing patients and putting them on the spot with questions that they have never answered before. Why not be legit and have the patient do a pre symptom tracking form and bring that to the PNE or BNE. Trust me, I see implants going in on patients that barely get results during the trail. So they went from 4 diapers to 3, big deal. You wonder why there is a standardization of programming. Give them a bunch of programs to play with, get them sick of the device and move on.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Really? The reps don't influence the clinical publications that consistantly report InterStim as the best proven option available after failed Meds. Check your AUA guidelines and InSite publication and other published data. Reps don't influence the publications. You state an opinion with no facts to back it up. Maybe how you run your territory which is sad. Great company and therapy. Seen too many patients get so much better and are grateful for it.

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What you putting in your Kool Aid Skippy? Really, I mean Really??

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Just the facts my friend. Just the facts. Name a better proven option? And, back it up with published facts.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hmmm, you mean better than 2 wasted surgeries for a therapy that doesn't work half the time and gives 10% of pt chronic discomfort and then needs a third operation to remove it (er, I mean them...as we usually double can those dumb fools)???

How about a sharp stick in the eye! That will make them less worried about their leakage. And, they won't suffer from false hope.

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's what I thought. No facts, more useless opinion. Maybe you can't read. Lets try again but try to read more slowly this time. Name a better proven option for patients and back it up with published facts?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Pompous jackass

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Again, another baseless opinion. At least you are consistent.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey out there can anyone give me an honest answer on what the difference is when Medtronic post jobs for Sales Rep 1, Sales Rep 2, etc??? Sales Rep 1 candidates have more experience than 2 or 3?? Appreciate it!!

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SR1 is entry level, usually someone with little device experience or just pharma.

Total comp depends on how well your team does...as an SR1 you will be part of a team.

usually somewhere around 100-110K.

Remember, you'll make more and get more awards if you get your docs to do double implants.Even when they are necessary.

Seriously, its a great way to break into device sales. If you're pharma...go for it.