Base pay range for primary care? Specialty?

Discussion in 'Eli Lilly' started by anonymous, Nov 24, 2019 at 2:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I’m a new grad and my base is $85k. Stop your lying!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

No. No it’s not lmao. We just finished training not long ago and several of us discussed our salaries. It ranged from $55-$60k base and we are all new hires and first time in pharma.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Not too long ago a loaf of bread was 75 cents.......and a professional salary was 12K a year.....
    (#&%(<%(*!!!

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Started a years ago at 110K. No pharma but 3 years med device experience, hope that helps. Yearly raises seem small so get as much as you can on the front end

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agree. The image of the pharmaceutical industry is awful and patients have access to this site.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you feel you are overpaid?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow! Both of you are getting hosed! I was paid $60,000 in my base salary over 20 years ago at Lilly! Time for you newbies to move on to a company that will pay you more!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I assume there will be differences in salary based on location. Surely they would not have a blanket salary band so that people working in say Los Angeles or New York are paid the same as people in Indiana or Missouri. I do know as a previous employee on the P-path, that if they bring you in as a P1 (Associate) your base can range anywhere from 55k-92k with a bonus 9% of your salary when I started 4 years ago, this band also shifts every year or so to adjust for inflation. Sales roles are on the S-path at Lilly. I reckon that their comp doesn't differ much from this besides the bonus structure and possible commissions. Also to the people saying with 5-10 years of experience you can expect 65k go fuck yourselves because that is for a fact a lie. There are brand new college grads who only have a BS and this is their first job out of college and they make 70k plus because of their degree. So yeah push for the higher end of the band if you have years of experience and come from a top-ranked school.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What about target bonus per quarter, is it same across PCP/specialty and same as Jardiance partner? 32k per year is what I was offered?! For full goal attainment.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I started in Feb and my base is $65. I interned at Lilly last year and was willing to move. I had one year of sales experience that wasn’t in pharma

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

many of these people saying 50-60K is BS, or they don't know how to negotiate. Zero pharma experience got me 95K entry(did have stellar b2b commissioned background), now at 115K. Oh and they are paying for my part time MBA from USC Marshall(about 120K). Well never be paid like doctors or lawyers, but if you play the game right you can make a good living with gr a st benefits

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Lololol

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. That’s pretty realistic.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The salaries are no different based on where you live or what school you went to. All else being equal....a UCLA grad in Los Angeles will get about the same package as a Louisiana Tech grad in Lafayette

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I graduated from Phoenix university 5 years ago and live in the south east, 3 years b2b and 2 at small pharma company. They offered me 95 and I pushed them to 97.