Base pay

Discussion in 'Kowa Pharmaceuticals' started by Anonymous, Dec 4, 2014 at 8:44 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What is a normal base pay here for anyone with sales experience?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$60-$65,000

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$70,000 if you play guitar

$80,000 for drums

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That's low. If you've got experience/results you can see mid80's-low 90's.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Then go look some where else. Times have changed and your not in the driver seat.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Kowa currently starts everyone at 58k and gives yearly raises around 3%-5%.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Lol. Maybe true for you but you got screwed. I came over last year along with another and we started @ $87500.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

$87,500? What are you smoking??

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

3% to 5% raises every year is a crock of shit my friends.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this for real? I started at 50k 8 years ago as my first pharmaceutical job and have only gone up to 56k in eight years. When I try to talk to my manager about a raise to bring me closer to industry standards she swears my salary is comparable to most, and I live in a large city where the cost of living isn't low.

Am I being lied to? I was under the impression we get paid less but have a better quality of life/work life balance. But the salaries listed here are way higher than mine! Maybe it's time to work on my résumé.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are overpaid. What else are you qualified to do besides pharma sales sample dropper?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How is this a logical response? I have the same qualifications as most of my coworkers. If we had a Harvard law degree or MD we'd all be practicing law or medicine.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

$92,000