Base salary and target bonus

Discussion in 'Kedrion' started by Anonymous, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:03 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can you please tell me what the starting
    Base is? What is the target bonusis and
    What are you actually getting for bonus?
    Thank you

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sorry about the typos sent from iPhone

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If they don't pay you at least 90-100K do not take this job, frankly I wouldn't even take it then! It is by far the worst job I have ever "Had", everyone that is still currently at this place is trying to get the hell out. They will micromanage you to death and the lovely management has no spine, and will drive over you without even flinching. As far as bonus, it hasn't been good for anyone. East Cost manager is by far the worst person I have ever met in this industry, and deserves to be eaten by fire ants while covered in honey. Yes, I use to work here, ask anyone currently working at this shit hole to give you an honest answer and you will know what I mean.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thank you!

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

TheY'll low ball you on base and goals will be unattainable ....so little to no bonus. Good luck

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Can anyone post openings?
    Where are they hiring?

Are there sales support jobs other than ML's?

Is the sales force actively involved with Rhogam?
    Is there a competitor for Rhogam?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow, you're telling me you don't know where to find job openings for a company and don't know where to look for competitive products? You're a perfect candidate for this company!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Here's a response to the last post!
    The website sucks-
    Can't find positions posted AH!
    Do you think anyone should have to ask about base salary if they were in the industry?
    Your company is changing, it's diff to know what's up!

HR in this company must be located in Langley.
    They are underground-
    Recruiters who placed people with the org aren't in the loop anymore.
    If you see some message in that please do blabber!

The only reasons I would want to work for this company is that the head of sales, VP is a winner---
    He likes to live well and will support hard workers to do the same.

The second reason is your company has money.
    They can buy other products, launch new brands.
    Dah, a future?

It looks as if most of the slugs left are fearful, being helped to the door and are po'd.
    Your leadership was stagnant for so long you were a home for the crippled and cast off's.
    Europe was out of the US game in terms of knowing what to react to.
    New brooms as they say, sweep clean.
    Cleaning out and managing up is your future dude!

Keep in mind, knowledge can easily be taught, attitudes are very difficult to change.
    Your new guy is tolerant but not patient-

Don't be so smug.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow! Who shit and left you in charge! I think you drank too much spiked Kool Aid as a kid. I guess you were swept here from another company and if you think the VP is a winner, you best look at his track record as he has more pink slips than a one armed drunken sailor. I use to work for him at another company, and it seems he has found his niche in doing the same thing at your company!

Knowledge can't be easily taught in your case, and attitudes can change quickly based on stupid decisions of a few. Good luck at keeping your people with that type of delusional thinking. Now if you guys come up with some novel new indication or a new product that targets a specific disease state let me know, because the only thing you are doing is reselling and rebadging products, so much for innovation. Is that smug enough for you?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is the least desirable company to work for in the hematology industry. I kind of feel sorry for the reps, it's not their fault nobody will use the products. The hospitals just don't take them seriously.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

What's the matter buddy?
    Wyeth didn't keep you around or NNI wouldn't hire you?
    Not everybody including your VP who worked for both and true left both is a loser!
    Are you working for him now?
    He is a guy who made lemonade out of lemons in the past.
    Maybe he will again-
    If your company sucks you can't blame it on him.
    He'll he made N7 exciting with the assistance of a outstanding marketing team.
    Stop whining-

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Blame? The only blame is the moron who fell for this deal, if they would have went with Thrombate or at least Prolastin they might have made some money. Koate-DVI was the least desirable product, that Talecris kicked to the curb and it just so happens that Kedrion ended up with it.

Anyone that says stop whining on this board is usually a manager who has his head buried so far of the CEO's ass that he needs a snorkel to breath! Now go give yourself a Kool Aid enema...

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree you my friend don't need to consider stopping the whining.
    Continue with your counterproductive anger and assaults.
    Bet that's taken you far, right?
    You should seriously run like hell just like the advice you offer in another post suggests.
    Consider you might be run off or seriously are on someone's target board!
    Hope this helps you eliminate!

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Is English your first language?

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yes, Bored-enough!

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Run away, when I got hired I thought we would be selling IVIG, but stuck selling Rhogam. No one told me that it held the market because Ortho bundled it with lab shit. It has since lost No. 1 world position to competitor Rhophylac. Old drug.

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

lol, I don't believe you.

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is one of the puppets trying to be cute. Man I hope they are paying you well to be assholes, wait that is right they haven't paid you enough yet. Just glad I left, all the reps here are far smarter than any of the management team and that is very evident. You will loose reps month by month and your slight market share will shrink into nonexistence! Your in management or some clueless fucking idiot rep that they haven't fucked with yet. My advice to you bend over and insert a watermelon into your ass and yell "I love you Neal" 3 times! Your a pussy! Kedrion is a perfect example of a company that was doing very well with little management, now you have more managers and more useless crap to do and less and less sales. You must have flunked common sense training 101 and for a second time your a pussy!

As far as being taken far, I am long gone with better pay better organization and far less incompetent people doing daily useless fire drills that don't produce sales. Good luck being a big pussy in a very small pond. Is that angry enough for you? Now if your smart you would buy some fast running shoes.

19. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You don't believe what?
    I think you like me. lol !

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Thanks that is the type of advice I was looking for.
    Hope you can get out.