Base Salary & Comp Plan?

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2014 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Would someone kindly share with me what the base salary & comp plan look like?
    Also, maybe paid time off? Is there room for negotiations?

Thanks!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Base was $75, but that has dropped to $55. Commishion was $3750/month at plan, but now the average rep is lucky to make $1500-2000. More work, less money. It has become a hunters position and not a cultivators. PTO is 12 days.no negotiations. good luck

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The dumb shit at the top f'd it all up.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The base can be a bit higher for an experience rep.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That is certainly not what I was told regarding the base. I did find your recruiter to be one of the most unprofessional that I have ever talked to in my career.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

they all lie at this horrible place. not been the same since SW took over. brought in the worst hr head he possibly could. now we are stuck with this mess. do not join. even if they offer a base of I million dollars

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I agree. The base is super low. The recruiter was VERY unprofessional, which is a reflection of the company for me. She never returns calls!!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Worst company you could possibly work for. Take this as a last option while you search for something else. I didn't investigate enough and believed my manager who loved his job.... As he sits home most days and rarely is to be found. Company culture is negative, the VP MZ treats everyone like they don't know what they are doing. Do yourself a favor and get a job where you will be treated like you can make a difference. Where if you are falling short in any areas you won't be thrown under a bus rather with a company who wants you to succeed and will be there to support that success.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

150 base.

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

do you have any openings? i will relocate myself for a great job like this.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

this is a joke. the person was joking. this place is a shithole.

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

a good Rep should easily be able to command a $125,000 base at this company. That is about the midpoint of the salary range. They really pay well!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you're on drugs............

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it seems they let the right people go by not hiring them and letting others go after a short time. this is another pump-n-dump lab. big red flags!!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is there a 2nd year commission on your sold accounts?

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

hahahahahahaha

in. your. dreams.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Their motto is think of your customers in a leaky bucket.... They continually leak out. Instead of trying to manage what's leaking out you keep filling the bucket bc they are just holes that you can't manage to block or repair. The problem with this is you run out of new customers... Destroy the trust physicians have in you then oh what do they do... Yes they hire the next fella looking for a job bc after all, you are just a leaky bucket as well. Don't waist a second of your breathe thinking about working here. Worst decision of my career.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Customers have life expectancy of 18 months. You have 6 months to generate business then you will be managed out month 7 unless that happens. The challenge is that you have to overcome previously damaged relationships which is nearly impossible unless you have a previous customer base. You will likely not make more than 500 a month on top of your base salary. This isn't a career move, its a short term job. Ameritox knows that.

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do yourself a favor..... RUN!!! Dont ever look back