Base Salary & Comp Plan?

Discussion in 'Ameritox' started by Anonymous, Dec 7, 2014 at 8:57 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Agreed run as fast as can, pay sucks & SVP MZ is the worst. Just heard they're taking benefits away and bye-bye to the only thing worth working here for the great health insurance. Gave us BS about oh we're still being competitive but giving you a whole lot less. I'm out ASAP.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sounds about right. Mine is around $115,00. Who are these losers who are saying they're getting paid less??? Maybe you're in the wrong business. Don't give up though. There's always typewriter maintenance school. Check with your local chamber of commerce. We always need a good ditch digger.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I actually have a base salary of $175K and typically gross between $300K-$350K a year with commissions. Oh, I forgot to mention my knees are always so damn sore. I do a lot of kneeling all of the time. MZ can be very demanding but if you do everything he tells you to do you can make a lot. The sky's the limit.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

your knees have been sore since you were 14 and still in the closet.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Absolutely. Base is around 90k. Comm is no less than 60% of base. If you make half of your base then bonus kicks in. 5k for every 10% it goes up. 4 weeks pto, but you can only use 3 weeks at a time.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

LMAO! Base salary is $75K, Commission is 20% and new hires get 2 weeks of vacation. After 5 years of service you earn 4 weeks. You do not want to work here though. The company is being sold and all Sales positions will be eliminated by the end of Q1 (March 2016).

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That is spot on. Base likely 55-65.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anyone heard about 2016 plan? It's February and all my DM says is keep selling.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Still no formal written plan for this year, its August. My wife tells me this isnt legal. When I told my DM he told then look for another job! Anyone else getting this level of hostility from management? Tell you this, Im the next one out the door.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What type of plan are you referring to?

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The ship is sinking fast. Won't be long now

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am being offered a position in sales. They are offering base of 150k and bonus of 150 at target. Is that in line with current team? Should I counter?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Really because the company just had another round of staff reductions last week. My manager told us around 30 to 40 positions including the CEO leaving. Its like the 5 round of lay offs since been here. Dont know how much longer this can go on!