Base salary/target commission

Discussion in 'Sybron/Implant Direct' started by Anonymous, Aug 12, 2011 at 9:08 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Wow. Honestly, I think that has to be the most WRONG statement made here...and there is a LOT of crap here.

Quality? ID is fine. Top 25% industry tolerances. Now, the ULTRA STUPID comment. "Jerry N. bought and paid for every patent he has. Nothing original or unique there". Spade is a spade. If he is given a patent...IT HAS TO BE ORIGINAL you fool. Think about it.

Wow this board is getting bad.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Instead of off-shore look at Hahn Implant from Glidewell. Better delivery than cheap Nizzy product. cool product nice price.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"Originally Posted by Anonymous View Post
    I'd rather buy quality implants from off-shore companies (Implant Direct has now jacked up the price, look at the price increases over the last couple of years). Quality has always be lacking with ID. Can't begin to compete with Koreans and Israel on that front.
    Jerry N. bought and paid for every patent he has. Nothing original or unique there."

Bad quality? Have you toured the facility? Have you used the products? We have one of the highest technological advanced manufacturing in the industry. Danaher doesn't fool around when it comes to manufacturing....our tolerances are second to none. And as far as price....is $150-$200 alot for an implant with all the accessories?? I'm not getting it.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"We have one of the highest technological advanced manufacturing in the industry. Danaher doesn't fool around when it comes to manufacturing....our tolerances are second to none. And as far as price....is $150-$200 alot for an implant with all the accessories?? I'm not getting it."

You MUST be in management. You're way to stupid to survive in the street.

Admit it, you're a troll from management.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"You MUST be in management. You're way to stupid to survive in the street.

Admit it, you're a troll from management"

No....not in management....but every conversion I get...i'll make sure to let you know about it.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Keep drinking the koolaid...

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you didn't answer my question...do you think $200 is alot to pay for implant with cover screw, healing collar, abutment, and transfer? Do you think ID quality is not just as good as Zimmer, Nobel, or Straumann??

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

"you didn't answer my question...do you think $200 is alot to pay for implant with cover screw, healing collar, abutment, and transfer? Do you think ID quality is not just as good as Zimmer, Nobel, or Straumann??"

Who cares ? Get a Life, schmuk.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

i guess you do.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are too new to comment here. You are ignorant, stupid, slow, have no ambition, have never been in sales, or are a recent college grad with no implant experience. My guess is all of the above because this is the kind of employee Implant Direct attracts. If you are happy making that kind of money you are in the wrong industry. You will be singing a different tune as national sales numbers continue to plummet and more pressure is put on you to grow their failing business.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Been in dental for 6-7 years. I'm not new, nor am I anything above you said. Negative people like you will never make it. Funny we attract recent college grads? Most people at ID are former implant reps from other companies. haha

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You've been in dental for 6-7 years and are happy maxing out at $85k???? Wow, open your eyes to what's out there.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I took a low wage salary at a dental lab years ago because I didn't believe I could do any better. Implant Direct has taught me I am awesome and can do more. I like me.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

^^^^Do you think ID quality is better than Blue Sky, Hi Tec, Osseoready?^^^^ Why pay $200 for those products when you can get them for $120?

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

because those companies suck....have poor customer service...no history....and i have doctors calling me they have had failures and screws loosening etc.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

failures? Screws loosening?
    Astra implants huh?

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Insider told me that the president of ID is on the hot seat after the company wide employee surveys came back in. There is a reason the surveys were filled out over three months ago, but you still haven't seen the results.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

such a clown. Where is the red nose, big shoes and wig?

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This BS is getting deeper by the second.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So goose, how do you see things now?

Nobel keeps pumping out new inovative product and gaining market share in the US

Straumann is only growing through neodent selling to cheapos and GP market

3i and Zimmer are dying

Biohorizons seems to be growing

ID seems to be shrinking

All the tiny players - who cares