Baton Rouge PMR Opening

Discussion in 'Exact Sciences' started by anonymous, Aug 11, 2017 at 9:28 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Any insight on the Baton Rouge opening? Was open a few months ago and I just saw that its available again. I am interested in this opportunity.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Search for AS on these forums. If he's doing the interviews, RUN. Everything said about him is true. High turnover area. Horrible manager and person.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS representing Exact in interviews...how embarrassing. Diane and Stephanie should be ashamed of themselves. A bumbling idiot and total dumbass. Not my problem anymore. Greener pastures.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

That rep quit after a few months under AS. Do your due diligence before accepting or interviewing.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

AS still has a job?! Wow

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They seem to keep the worst managers on forever, "dead weight" I think I heard a rep from the east call a fellow teammate ..... btw- way to mind your own business and be a team player when you sold reprints prior to coming to EXAS... you never know who's bridge you just burned..people's tentacles have a far reach... There is this divide of people that either have way too much experience or people that lack and are quite green with inflated Egos for such a lack of experience (I am talking AMs and PMRs) that should not be working there... A lot of assholes that are in place because someone likes them in corporate...

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are valid reasons for the extremely high turnover here.

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, mass firings.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest