1. COVID-19 threatens M&A already in process— Physician survey shows widespread concern about access to testing and medical supplies for COVID— Novartis cancels $1B generics sale — See more on our front page news Stay updated with the latest pharma-related coronavirus news on our new page
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think you have witnessed fraud?Ask a Whistleblower Attorney -- a chance to discuss whistleblower-related legal issues with practicing whistleblower attorneys.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Seeing some chatter about Recro and wanted to give an update.

    I was in the original group that received contingent offers before the 1st CRL. Then got the call about being interested in the next hiring event assuming they got approved, but then CRL #2.

    Just recently got contacted AGAIN. Things haven't really changed at my current company and I'm reasonably happy, so told them I'd be interested but could not put any commitment forward until they get approval and depending on the label and price, reimbursement timing and management. It's not like I sat around waiting for them.

    They want to have people lined up for a hiring event and want it to be VERY fast after approval but after two false starts, I think they need to understand that their history isn't the best and a lot of people like me are skeptical. They didn't give me any specifics but my sense is it'll be end of February, early March approval and a May launch.
     

  2. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    I was contacted as well. I had a contingent offer last March. Sounds like the number of territories have been reduced in half, leaving many areas without representation. No real specifics were given about timeframe other than early 2020.
     
  3. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Sounds riskier than before. Even with approval.
     
  4. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Looks like a date with the FDA has been set for Feb 20. It will be interesting to see what happens...
     
  5. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    What's the scoop regarding compensation. I'm currently averaging 150 to 200 for the past 5 years.
     
  6. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Stay put. As an institutional rep that'll never happen. Too many potential barriers in the way
     
  7. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Do you think it will be a more difficult sell than Heron’s HTX-011 (assuming both get approved)?
     
  8. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    HTX 011 will get approved and the data is very good. Administration is easier than Pacira's product so it's going to come down to pricing. Why would an institution or IDN add two new branded products? Which one can you win with?
     
  9. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Baudax has good data too. Granted it’s 24 hours vs 72 hours but administration is IV which is easier than surgical site and should be priced lower. Wonder if they will both have C codes for ACS reimbursement.
     
  10. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    In the last CRL press release, the issues were around onset, duration and monotherapy. was there new data submitted and that's how they're getting approved?
     
  11. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Yes I realize with the CRL stated. But it is curious that they granted them an appeal instead of making them refile entirely.
     
  12. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Looks like they're firing up again! Who's been contacted about the pending hiring event? Hope 3rd time is the charm
     
  13. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Heron's PDUFA is a month later than Baudax and I'm already having discussions with them. I feel like a meloxicam approval bodes well for HTX-011 and Heron's base offer is higher than Baudax and I haven't even started negotiating yet. The choice seems pretty simple
     
  14. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Heron’s PDUFA has been pushed back three months now. It may make choosing between them and Baudax a more difficult decision.
     
  15. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    This drug will never sell. Hospira/Pfizer tried to launch Dyloject and it failed. Toradol is a good drug, it works, clinicians like it and it’s cheap. How would you sell against Toradol which sells for less than $1 a dose?
     
  16. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Easier decision now. I'll Go to Baudax and see how it goes. Heron may or may not still be there and I'll have more info.
     
  17. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Gotta admit. This silence is deafening. 2 serious job options off the table in 24 hours would be a kick in the stones
     
  18. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Approved. Now what?
     
  19. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

     
  20. anonymous

    anonymous Guest

    Anyone hear anything about timeline now that it is approved?