BAUDAX BIO

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Did John Harlow leave?

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Harlow is leaving (not sure where he's going?), GH is taking the lead and and GG just got a big vote of no confidence.

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?!??!?"

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

JH is going to Melinta

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Is this for sure? Melinta? Loved JH

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So the question is whether JH was instrumental in the colossal shit show that IS Baudax?

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

seriously? You’re a moron if you think five months is long enough to get this drug on formulary at a large IDN. there were good reps let go. There were things in the works. But senior leadership took no time to even learn where things were in the process. Poor decision.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again my question stands... WHAT have the Directors of National Accounts accomplished in 2.5 years??? WHAT?

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, we all know that was a lie!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You obviously know nothing about hospital sales. There are steps involved: P&T, formulary approval, protocols, and stocking, just to name a few. The fact that you are completely unaware of this shows how clueless you are, and you shouldn't embarrass yourself by commenting again.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Then "the investor" should educate himself on how hospital sales works. And so should you.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Well, you are clueless. Relationships get you in the door, and that does speed up the process. Someone with no relationships will take months to a year to even get in the door. Once you are in the door, the rest of the steps still remain. P&T, formulary, protocols, stocking, etc.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I was on a salary at Baudax, and my paycheck was different every single pay period. They seriously do not know what they are doing!

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The most disgusting treatment I have ever received in my life!

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They laid off 60% of the sales team but not one useless MSL or MAD.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow, Pollyanna, I can't wait for you to see the light! LOL!

And by the way, for you to post that to 31 people who were told that there was an 18 month runway and got laid off 5 months into launch during a pandemic, you are the lowest of low, tackiest person I have ever encountered. Karma is going to bite you good!

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Quite a few, and a lot of those decided to kill it after their rep was fired. People have each other's backs out there. Management was very stupid to pull such a stunt!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You would be wise to sail your little boat far away because we don't want your shit karma to bounce back and hit the rest of us. Who is so low down that you would kick reps that were laid off 5 months into a launch during a pandemic, after a promise of an 18 month runway? Those reps left other good paying jobs for the empty promises of this management team. I know a lot of the reps that were laid off, and they were good people who got screwed!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

"Dude, do you even work with us? You sound confused as hell. If you do work with us then you know what happened this morning. And you can easily easily easily prove that to me by posting here, the very first, very unique word that is in the subject line of todays email. So until you post that, I'm calling BS on you."

Is the above an accurate reflection of the education and maturity equivalency of the average Baudax employee? No wonder stock is worthless. As an investor, I am disgusted. Gerri tried to appoint Recro board members to Baudax which went over like a lead balloon so she turns to Antony Koblish ONLY to burn that bridge. You have how many lawsuits pending internally and from investors and, it well appears, you all have a compliance crises, yet plenty of time for infighting on Cafepharma?

Compliance violations, misogyny, harassment, class action, more shares to the board...who holds the receipts and is willing to speak? We want to hear. Baudax should be held accountable.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So... sounds like GG is about to get the heave-ho?