BAUDAX BIO

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

The conference call was bananas in a good way, and if there are any problems it's meeting demand with the new whale account. It doesn't hurt that (the political figure) has a vested interest and heartbreaking story to tell. Again, I'm buying a boat with my commission and you were fired and guess what, it was the right thing to do bc looks what's happening now? Enjoy your $300 unemployment bonus.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You are obviously a fucked up, insecure person to be posting with such bitter hatred towards people who were screwed over by this company. If you are so happy with your wonderful life, why do you feel the need to kick others when they are down? Imposter syndrome, much?

As for buying a boat on your paltry bonus (not commission, idiot. Learn your terminology!), I'm guessing it will be as tiny as the little dick that God cursed you with!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Great Reply!
    Noticed a common thread being suffered by many males at this organisation. Delusions of grandeur, perpetual self-aggrandisement, lack luster personalities, coupled with what the smart post above replied, major small dick syndrome.

Those dancing on others graves, congrats, you managed to be lower then pond scum, much like JS, GG & DH.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Buying a boat? Better save that money you stupid fucking son of a bitch. Apparently you haven’t read any of the financial statements.This drug is a dog and nobody wants it. The company is doomed and you will soon be out of work.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

wow, no wonder they fired you-- you sound like a psychopath. You need to get some therapy and move on with your life. You sound extremely angry and I'm sorry about your loss. Maybe you need a hug? Anyway not to rub salt in your wounds, but next week will be even more painful for you, so prepare yourself. Maybe put some Benzos in your sippy cup on Monday morning. I'm pretty sure I know who one of you, did you turn in that Jeep you bought? Obviously you haven't found a new job, you were dead weight here and you are probably sitting at home on government support.

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wth? Why antagonize. We're all on MBOs and once that expires expect an exodus. VP is uneducable and untrainable...bad combo for success.

To the Investor looking for "receipts", there are a plenty: compliance violations, brutal rejections from large systems, lawsuits, etc. Go to LinkedIn under Baudax and connect with Lila, Lisa, the Susans, Christine, Jennifer, Audrey... You'll find what you need.

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

NSM?!? Who thinks that is a good idea when sales are in the toilet? What a waste of time and money to take us out of the field for 4 days, not to mention the chance of contracting Covid...

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Can you catch covid from smooching management's ass? Because if so, that jackass will definitely get it! BTW, this is directed at the jackass, the only time companies pay on MBOs is when SALES SUCK! Your grave dancing days will end soon, and we will all be laughing at YOU! Brace yourself! Karma is coming!

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Where is our great leader, Patrick, in all of this? He knows all of DNA, J. Shire compliance, harassment, and intoxication issues but won’t advocated for his team? PM is afraid of defying GG but even when James was spreading vicious affair rumors about Patrick and an ACS, he was spineless. When brought to HR the ACS was told to “deal with it. Whoever said “Misogyny and class action”…bullseye! Whadya’ do if your James and you can’t beat the saleswomen? The “tried and true”, of course; undermine and discredit their reputation or take credit for their accomplished work. How is Sue Sharr (aka, Gerri's sister-in-law) handling HR not a conflict of interest? Clearly, she is complicit in GGs dictating the agenda on HR issues. Why is GG covering for Shire to the detriment of Baudax and it’s female employees? Here’s betting my underwater stock that GG directs Sue Sharr to let Patrick take the coming compliance fall.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Shire has something on him. I wouldn't be surprised!

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Maybe Shire has something on GG. God knows they aren't keeping him around for his talent!

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It’s funny that you think you know who you are replying to. Idiot.
    Face facts dummy, as of 12/31/20 BB had 30 million in the bank and is losing 19 million each quarter. The math is pretty simple. The clock is ticking. No hospitals want this when Toradol is so cheap.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Whoever said “Misogyny and class action”…bullseye! How is Sue Sharr (aka, Gerri's sister-in-law) handling HR not a conflict of interest? Clearly, she is complicit in GGs dictating the agenda on HR issues. Why is GG covering for Shire to the detriment of Baudax and it’s female employees? Here’s betting my underwater stock that GG directs Sue Sharr to let Patrick take the coming compliance fall.

Compliance, Class actions, etc...can you IMAGINE Scott Sigman's dismay if he is deposed for his role in Baudax compliance violations? Since Sigman shared branded slides with an HCP will that be seen as advertising for Baudax? Was he speaker trained? The braintrust that is Greg Gangemi forwarded Sigman's email to others but didn't bother alerting compliance to the violation or the vulnerability of Baudax? SIGMAN...our biggest seller! Will only solidify in investors minds we are Minors playing in the Majors. Should endear other KOLs to work with us especially when 2 close Gerri family members are responsible for compliance and HR oversight. Would certainly be an interesting Ortho Show podcast discussion.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I felt a small earthquake at the same time I read “brain trust” and “Greg Gangemi” in the same sentence. Very rare events

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Baudax is a shitshow. Incompetent leadership making very questionable decisions. This place won’t be in existence by the end of the year the way they blow through money. I agree with the poster who mentioned the sales meeting. Just shows how tonedeaf GG and others are.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Industry standard is still NO in person meetings. Baudax leadership has forced us to meet in person multiple times over the last year. Lawsuit waiting to happen.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES! THIS! Irresponsible and a huge liability should someone contract Covid during one of these. NSM is a lawsuit waiting to happen

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

YES! THIS! Irresponsible and a huge liability should someone contract Covid during one of these. NSM is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Let's clarify...another lawsuit waiting to happen amidst those presently happening.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Seriously what is wrong with this company? Why TF would they have another live NSM at this point? The investors don't want a lawsuit and the live meeting will be a waste of money anyway. This isn't rocket science. I can tell you now PM's team does NOT want to meet face to face again especially if Shirer is going to be there.