BAUDAX BIO

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anjeso should have a rightful place at the ASC’s. Don’t give up. There will be more formulary wins. One step at a time. This is a tough time to launch a drug, but as electives ramp back up, there will be more utilization.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Totally agreed, it has about 50 key accounts to target in the initial launch, we'll see some impressive numbers in a month or two!

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Anybody has some more updates on sales???

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

There are a lot of doubts about how could Anjeso replace the generic IV NSAID (Toradol) that only lasts 6 hours but costs only $1 per dosage, interestingly below was the same doubt against Pacira's Exparel when it was launched in April 2012:

Exparel will cost more than regulaor bupivicaine, both of which are typically injected into a wound just before it's closed. Pacira says surgeons and hospitals will save money overall using Exparel for post-surgical care because patients will require fewer opioid painkillers following surgery. Use of opioids is not only expensive for hospitals but it also causes significant side effects for patients, Pacira says.

Pacira's challenge is to convince hospitals that adopting Exparel to replace standard (and cheaper) bupivicaine is good for patients and for their bottom line. To make that argument, the company has commissioned health care economic studies to demonstrate Exparel's value. Additional studies are also planned.

There are a lot of doubts Getting a new drug added to a hospital's so-called "formulary" can take time, and even if a new drug is added to the formulary doesn't necessarily guarantee that doctors will it.

Cadence Pharmaceuticals has found it relatively easy to convince hospitals to add its injectable acetaminophen Ofirmev to formularies but generating revenue has been much more difficult and the company's stock price has suffered for it.

While it goes through the hospital formulary process, Pacira hopes to jumpstart Exparel sales by marketing the painkiller to plastic surgeons for use after breast augmentations or tummy tucks. Since plastic surgery is an all-cash business and doesn't require insurance reimbursement, the company believes these doctors could be early adopters.

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Good luck with that. Costs 100-330x more than bupivacaine which directly affects a physicians margin with little to no advantage

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Curious how fast the sales are rolling in after July 1st after C-Code becomes alive?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

ACS are super busy to catch up in my territory, some are working 24X7, but it was easy to sell a hundred cases last week!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

How much bonus will imaginary cases pay. I sold 101 cases last week.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

If you are an ACS, congrats and you should have enough brain to calculate your bonus, otherwise, get out!

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This product is going nowhere and the stock is dying. What a disaster

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Do you work there? How are sales going?

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes. Slow start. COVID has really hit the launch hard. Access is tough. ASCs are not scaling up due to summer, budget and discretionary surgeries being delayed. But, I'm Still optimistic -- it's early.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wig Flip

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

BRANDO

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

this is going so bad. I reviewed Ajesco with the spinal department and they told me that they will never buy this medicine. When I got job here I was told Ajesco was going to make me rich and now every doctor I meet with says they need to speak to the manager. I dont think they talk to manager at hospital because they never call me back. This is why our stock price will go lower. Ajesco is not good for doctors to use. I only sell tiny amount and I am the very best at medicine sales. We get thrown out of business soon. Ajesco is not good stock to buy. I tell you so you not loose money in Ajesco.

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am in same story I try to sale at my hospital for feet surgery. My hospital for feet is my very best customer and they have manager who always call me back. He did not call me back and will not let me sale at his hospital during future. I look for new job soon . I hope my wife will forgive me because I loose all my money on ajesco stock price and not making any sales of Ajesco. I will find medicine that will be sale at hospital.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am different of you but my doctor not also buy Ajesco. I am very amazing at medical medicine sale. Very smart brain doctor tell me he does not know Ajesco safety I agree to sale stock now. Stock is very bad to own i am glad I sold all ajesco stock 2 years ago or else I would not vave money at all. Not my sale team sale ajesco also.

18. thank you for great information I own very many stock. I sale all my stock when exchange broker open. I sale all of my 160.000 stocks for anyone to buy before loose all my money. I see that this stock should never buy again. You are very intelligent and no sale ajesco because bad medicine not by you bad at sale. Exchange open soon and sale all my stock

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Funny, whoever wrote the last 4 posts above needs to learn English better before he/she tries to sell in an American hospital ...

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am woman very good at sale of ajesco. I am happy that you write truth about ajesco I not make payment on my bike travel to feed family loose all money on ajesco stock price. I am not thinking to also buy stock for money that I loose in future I am different woman then typewriter before I know they tell truth about manager not call back.