BAUDAX BIO

Discussion in 'Biotech Startups' started by anonymous, Mar 11, 2020 at 6:45 AM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am first typewriter and very best medicine sales at ajesco. My typing not have spell check on because it is broken on computer sorry if you don't read good without spelling check on i only post truth so stock price fools no other good sales ajesco.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I sale more stock over you when exchange open. I am very famous exchange broker with many stocks of Ajesco. I sale fire I not need money. I not need money I need to sale before my many clients also sale the stock they need money for family and holiday

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I am also woman employee of ajesco. I am very enchanting beautiful and very wisdom medicine doctor manager like me because I discussion absolute and I weight 84 body measurement comparison. Not my discussion skill work and not getting phone message from manager is truth of typewriter that is not the same woman sales as typewriter this day. I sale all my stock also wish people love ajesco. Doctor busy in library reading about newspaper

4. Very famous exchange broker mailed electronically sent communication sale all stock now i sale very many shares to not sale family. Family owned property farmland loan will be forcibly taxed to bank when loose all my investment of anjeso. I am very wealthy captain of town and big money stock tradesman in my hall of gentlemen. Gratitude salute to famous exchange broker for letter in signal media. I eat very expensive cost of formal dining because money is very valuables to peasant fruit other people with less money poor not. I am rich and sale ajesco stock before taxation of poor because my very famous exchange broker wisdom and truth and junction to future banking need tax.

5. Aawo Ibex

Aawo Ibex Guest

I am greater most medicine not wisdom sa]]¿¿gehistor profession stock sale to poor. I loose all wealth when not sale plentiful dollars of wealth glory failed ajesco discussions of truth.

6. ?you want much wealth and fame and style I am a big man with much wealth. I had job contract with ajesco for president of sales. I resignation many years ago and other workers of lower rank resignation also from the corporation partnership. Wealth and style comes on regards of selling deficit of stock ¿¿. My workers of sales was not possible to sale ajesco many years ago to pay family salary bonus. Try to find sales in history years ago of my team and family go hungry for many years. Workers have wisdom and resignation like me. Gratitude and wealth of selling deficit of stock is wisdom intelligence computer programing. My rumor name tags Wisdom of Wealthy and I vision truth of comrades letter writing of hospital doctor lazy in library. Doctor and manager take nap in library and cigarettes start flame of newspaper in hand.

7. Hospital will not sale ajesco to wound. Ajesco very flammable for doctor and managers cigarettes smoking. Explosive are not rule allowed in hospital medicine and doctor smoke smoke smoke. Hospital manager not from me and of his doctor family all smoke. ¿How I sale to smoke doctor and tell truth of flammable

8. Sales Chief

Sales Chief Guest

I am hospital sales president and i for not winning wealth. I am president of New York and Los Angeles And Chicago for ajesco. I best sales at ajesco is why I sale big cities. You will know I speak truth for of my story. I meet hospital manager in New York, USA and he said he chance to sale anjesco for much wealth. I drive very expensive corporation automobile very self confidence for sale to hospital. I meet with comrade doctor for Los Angeles, USA and he invites me to golf at private country club. You can never guess that also golf partner with manager from New York. They are both comrades and i not play golf well. Manager for new york hospital tell me not sale ajesco for i am not good at golf. I will sale success of future

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

This sucks

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I think I made a big mistake.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What is wrong? The company didn't pick me, though they certainly acted like they wanted me up until the end. I was disappointed but was hopeful that it turned out to be a good gig for everyone that got offers.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

other than the fact that there are no cases, there's no access to ASCs or hospitals, all budgets are being cut, our price is too high, we're just another toradol, my RM is getting crushed by GG for daily updates, and now I need to figure out how to home school my kid, it's going great.

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It'll get better. Hang in there. All you need is one or two champs to order a case or two! You can do it.

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I agree that it will get better. COVID 19 will get under control and you will see confidence come and cases should start up again. I think it is still a great product and though I would have loved to be part of the company I believe things happen for a reason. Best wishes to everyone, hang in there.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I heard that COVID19 is going to just disappear. Do you know when that's going to happen? Because that'd be great!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Sales are on fire. The duration of action is allowing my customers to get patients out quickly.

17. I for wisdom and wealth. Very wisdom stock trader end sales of deficit ajesco. I am very highly decorate officer of ajesco and much wealth is soon. Ajesco is no longer walk of two legs dog. Sale deficit of absolute wisdom is forbidden on wealth of future. Wisdom yells at crowd patnership of hospital managers.

18. Big wealth

Big wealth Guest

I am patnership of wealth. You speak of truth and wealth. I am most sales of ajesco. Very time to NoT sale deficit of ajesco. I fortune of future and hearing of truth like you

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

What stupidity this is....please stop

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

These shorts will do anything. Filling this thread with gobbledygook is their latest tactic. Must be small fry dealing w/ such tiny stock. And the A team is on vacation so it's the B team on duty. So the lowest of the low, basically.