Bausch Healthcare...

Discussion in 'Salix' started by anonymous, May 8, 2018 at 7:43 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You can run from your past but can’t hide.... docs aren’t fools!

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

We are, and will always be Salix. Get over yourself - docs are used to this type of stuff with Pharma. In the big scheme of things - all of that noise doesn’t mean a thing to them, your the one making the big deal out of it.

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

My docs thought it was a positive thing for the company to do, obviously Wall Street thought so too.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Putting lipstick on a pig....

5. anonymous

anonymous Guest

As long as the pigs stock price keeps rising ..... I love me some bacon!

6. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Stock is trading at 1996 prices. That means if you held long for the last 24 years, you lost money. What say you now big shot?

7. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Personally, with a 75% match for every dollar placed in the ESPP, I hope the stock stays flat for forever!!!!

8. anonymous

anonymous Guest

if you stay long enough to collect that’s great. Most people here haven’t been around two years. So you collect the one year you vest which is great but if you leave you get nothing. And that also applies to people “displaced” in a realignment or RIF.

9. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I only have 1 doctor who actually knew we were part of Valeant and that’s because he owned stock. The overwhelming majority of my targets think we’re 100% Salix.

10. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Once you get past the first year it vests every quarter- you dont have to wait an entire year every time. Its the saving grace.

11. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Except that the products that made Salix are all but gone. Apriso, Colazal, MoviPrep, Solesta, Uceris. All gone. Xifaxan is the only real Salix product we sell. And it’s impossible to believe only one of your customers knows that Salix is now part of the former Valeant. Almost all my customers know and they ask why I’m still here.

12. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Glass half full guy, aye?

13. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Ok...why are you still there?

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Nope. "Glass half right guy."

Salix/BHC promise all sorts of big money payoffs. "Look how much you 'could' make!" Yeah right. Most never materialize but for a few territories. Very few actually hit their goals and payouts. All the maneuvering and conditions placed on the company plan to hinder us from making real money on P2 products and Xifaxan. JC keeps pointing out the four people in a tower who actually killed it while the rest get paid shit. Fuck our leadership and fuck Salix.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

you must be doing something wrong then. You should just go to another company so you can make that bonus you’re looking for. Best of luck to you!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

So it’s OK that more than 80% of the field can’t make their target? And it’s just fine with you that our leadership lies to us at every meeting? I’m sure you look the other way when your wife is banging your best friend too. Pussy.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I love it here. My manager and RD are too scared and stupid to notice that I’ve been double dipping more than a year. I fake Salix calls while I work for my real job. Fake calls. Fake sample requests. Fake lunches that I bring in for the other company and charge back to Salix. It’s been fun and my Salix ranking is good enough that nobody pays attention. Thanks Salix!

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Again... best of luck to you! If you’re so wonderful and it’s so terrible here, then you should have no problem leaving and finding a job elsewhere. Hope you land on top!

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Wow...what a great role model you are, or will be, for your kids. Teach them young to rob, steal, and cheat...future is bright!

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You work for Valeant fuckstick. Senior executives have gone to prison for lying, cheating and stealing. Try again.