Bausch+Lomb Drug Screen

Discussion in 'Bausch & Lomb' started by Anonymous, Sep 12, 2013 at 3:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Anyone know the method that B+L drug tests for pre-employment for sales role? Can any recent hires shed light?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hair Test

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

When were u hired

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

it's definitely a hair follicle test. an invasion of privacy - no one should have to submit info about the last 3 months of their lives. I was going to join B&L last year but changed my mind when I learned this. And not because there is anything that would show up...it was the principle that bothered me. I took a job with a great company and did a urine test which I understand completely since there's a company car involved. If you want to work for a company that feels they can pry into your personal life then go for it.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

you weren't hired. you were turned down after you failed your hair test. admit it. any company paying you, can dictate the terms. you're not entitled to a job.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Seriously, we are talking about not taking a job because they want to know if you my be some coke head driving their vehicle on their insurance. I guess you don't pay your taxes either since the government is reading your emails and listening to your phone calls. Just saying I would be more concerned about the BIG picture?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Stool sample. You cant eat corn, nuts, or pumpkin seeds 48 hours before the sample is collected out of you!

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So what kind of test did they give you in the end? Hair or urine?

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

HAIR!

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Sometimes it can be both- urine and hair.

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Only hair

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is an interesting thread. I was wondering if anyone else had to submit to the anal probing test? I was nervous at first, but the tech was very gentle and tender. He even nibbled on my ear during the test. Yes, an odd method, but it must have worked, as I willingly backed into the testing in order to provide a good reading.
    Weird.

13. Your Mama

Your Mama Guest

I have been working for various pharma and biopharma companies for the past 10 years and I never had to submit a hair follicle test. That is an invasion of privacy and can be considered as racial and religious profiling. Valeant has no record of using hair follicle testing for pre employment drug screens. Just call up their HR and pose as a college student that's doing a study on the percentage of pharma companies doing hair or urine tests. At the end ask them if they think it's an invasion of privacy to seem legit. Hope this helps. Nothing but positive vibes, and let the haters keep doing what they do best

14. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It used to be hair. I think they have switched to urine.

Call HR and ask. Tell them why without identifying yourself.

15. anonymous

anonymous Guest

You could test positive for cocaine and they will still take you. Nobody else wants to work here!

16. anonymous

anonymous Guest

They do hair. Get over it, princess. They will know what you have been doing for the last couple years. you're screwed. pull out, and move on. and grow up and stop using drugs. welcome to the grown up world of accountability.

17. anonymous

anonymous Guest

It's urine. Don't listen to the those saying otherwise.

18. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Yes, and hopefully you stopped smoking in time to clear out your system and get a negative result on your UDT. After your drug test and background check clear, smoke a bowl and enjoy a few beers. Celebrate the fact that you left Valeant and are starting a new gig!:D

19. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Are you F-in kidding me. WTF! If your worried about passing a drug screen why even try to get a job! I hear McDonalds doesn't do drug screens, that help! Of course Valeant is such a $hit show anyway and seeing how B+L lost 70% of their sales force you could probably get hired if you were sucking on your bong during the interview. Grow up, time to act like an adult, no some doper in college.

20. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Uh there is no money for drug testing. Mike P. And the gang got rid of all of that R&D !