Bayer - another crime against humanity

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by anonymous, Aug 7, 2020 at 4:36 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. anonymous

anonymous Guest

https://usrtk.org/monsanto-roundup-trial-tracker/bayer-asks-appeals-court-to-again-cut-roundup-damage-award-owed-to-california-groundskeeper-with-cancer/

This is what’s wrong with Bayer – once again another crime against humanity.

Bayer/Monsanto claim they should pay less to the victim for Roundup because “Johnson was expected to live “no more than two years”

BAYER YOU ARE SICK!

BAYER YOU SHOULD BE DISMANTLED, LIQUIDATED AND YOUR LEADERS TAKEN TO COURT!

The appeals court “reached an erroneous decision based on a mistake of law,” according to the filing by Monsanto. The issue turns on how long Johnson is expected to live. Because evidence at trial found Johnson was expected to live “no more than two years,” he should not receive money for future pain and suffering allocated for any longer than two years – despite the fact that he continues to outlive predictions, the company argues.

2. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Disgusting company

3. anonymous

anonymous Guest

Bayer certainly sees people as numbers and money. And they wonder why they are labelled as German Nazis.

4. anonymous

anonymous Guest

I left this company three years ago and it was the happiest day in my life. More money, pipeline, great management, true vision, and a company who definitely puts patients first. I highly recommend while you can to get the fuck out of this shit trap and hell hole. Coming from oncology, Tim Holmes has to be the most incompetent SOB, I have ever met, he is arrogant, self centered and could careless about anyone but himself.