Bayer Diabetes Care Up For Sale!

Discussion in 'Bayer' started by Anonymous, May 9, 2012 at 7:18 PM.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I can confirm that the deal is completed. Matter of announcement only by April
    Get set ready!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I wonder how the kkr benefits are compared to Bayer and if they are going to be relocating people....too many unknowns....

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Deal is only for $850 million. KKR/Panasonic want name and will outsource most positions. Bayer is trying to avoid severance responsibility. Not sure what KKR has as severance package, but probably not good.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Does anyone have any updates on what's going on? Is there a sale? When will it be announced?

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I heard announcement in next weeks. Mishawaka closed. Whippany jobs moved to Tarrytown. Basel jobs outsourced to Tarrytown or Japan. not sure about severance. good luck

6. Harry Knut

Harry Knut Guest

It has begun in TTN. The balance of my bonus was in my bank account this morning, and now I am sitting at a bar unemployed. It was good run...

7. You in conference room D?!?! There's a bunch of us here.

8. Harry Knut

Harry Knut Guest

D yeah conf rm D. my bonus is spendededed. ugh

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WTF yal talking about?

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

So glad I got my hefty severance and got out of there before they went to Whippany. Sucks for those idiots who made the move and some who relocated their families, etc. Too bad, but you all knew this division was tanking!

11. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

what a shame... from innovator company inventing entire market to last place and eventually sold to own supplier...

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Germans rock when it comes to innovation. Gotta luv those German cars, too~!

13. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Any news ???

14. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Nothing other than the gorilla running wild at the ivory tower this past week but it's back in its cage.

15. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

The sale has closed?

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ant news?

17. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

A traditional Japanese electronics company now owned by an American investment group is battling with a Chinese company to buy a division of a formerly Nazi-sympathetic German pharmaceutical company. Now that's diversity! Where's the popcorn?

18. H H

H H Guest